[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Perfect Season in Fantasy Football - Seen it happen?

DMD

Fantasy Football: Dymonds are Forever (myfantasyleague.com)

In my IDP dynasty league I once won 29 straight games.

In 2016 I lost in the Championship game by 1.5 points

In 2017 I went a perfect 15-0 (13-0 regular season games and 2 playoff wins)

In 2018 I won my first 14 games (13-0 regular season won 1st playoff game)

Then I lost in the championship.

This year same league I was 10-0 before losing a game finished 13-1 just won the ship to go 15-1.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To me my most meaningful streak is my 33 years of never having a losing season in my first ever created league back in 1990 started as TD only but now TD heavy still non PPR.  This is redraft 12 teams so hard to believe I have never had a losing season.  31 playoffs and in my 13th championship game but looks like I might lose yet again.

I am currently 3-9 in championship games including a 1 point loss last year 94-93 (93 highest score to ever lose a championship game in the history of this league).

Oh and I lost because TJ Watt had 4 sacks (I was up 7 2 points per sack)

Last won the title in 2003 I must have lost 5 in a row since then probably lose this year too it is just what I do in this league.

Edited by Henry Muto

On 10/25/2016 at 3:33 PM, darin3 said:

I was fortunate enough to go 13-0 in ConFusion and beat Apathy in the SB on a Carlos Dunlap stat correction in 2014.

Ah yes, I remember this well.  This same ConFusion team went 0-14 this season as I'm in a total knock-down rebuild.  :lol: