[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pryor now that McCown and Coleman are back.

Tripleshot

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/11/how_corey_colemans_return_vs_c.html?ath=5711a6b7d9455e54ddfd2daaec89e7df#cmpid=nsltr_morestry1headline_single

"I can't wait,'' Pryor said of Coleman's return. "It's going to help out a lot. A very lot. And maybe those safeties will stop playing over top of me and I can get a little one-on-one action.''

Last week against the Jets, Pryor erupted with six catches for 101 yards against Darrelle Revis in the first half, but didn't have a reception in the second half.

Teams have been able to focus on Pryor with no other bona fide deep threat on the field. Still, he's 14th in the NFL with 41 receptions, and leads the Browns with 532 yards and three TDs.

a very lot?

:huh:

Brother, I do too.

He sat at my feet while I did The Huddle for 14 years. When his hips finally just could not be helped anymore, it was one of the saddest days of my life. I had the vet come to my house and we let him go here in my office. Going to get another, just takes some time.

Man. Been 18 months ago and I still call for him.

:brew: Elway

18 months! Don't wait any longer. Go get another Elway. You're not being disloyal, only depriving yourself of that presence at your feet while you update The Huddle. I waited 18 months to replace my pet Jimmy but only because I was on a waiting list with my breeder of choice. I still call the the replacement the Jimmy from time to time but have been so happy to have him, especially during recent really hard times. Elway 2 (just don't name him Siemian, lol) will go a long way to healing you missing the original. Better yet, adopt a rescue shepard. Gotta be some out there just waiting for a new home.

• Like 3

18 months! Don't wait any longer. Go get another Elway. You're not being disloyal, only depriving yourself of that presence at your feet while you update The Huddle. I waited 18 months to replace my pet Jimmy but only because I was on a waiting list with my breeder of choice. I still call the the replacement the Jimmy from time to time but have been so happy to have him, especially during recent really hard times. Elway 2 (just don't name him Siemian, lol) will go a long way to healing you missing the original. Better yet, adopt a rescue shepard. Gotta be some out there just waiting for a new home.

Yeah, not fair to the dog during the season because I am so busy. But in the offseason...

why can't you drop Mccown?

We have rule in our league that FA have to been on roster for minimum of 2 weeks until they can be dropped. Unless they show injury status on MFL.

This rule was installed years ago to keep unscrupulous owners from picking up players and dropping them right away to put them on next weeks waiver status.

• 2 weeks later...

I think RGIII coming back is good news for Coleman and Pryor. Hue has wanted Kessler to throw downfield more but that doesn't seem to be his game. My guess is Kessler was benched for not throwing it deep. I don't think RGIII will be bashful about airing it out.

Robert Griffin III targeting Week 14 return?

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/348294/robert-griffin-iii-targeting-week-14-return?ls=roto:CLE:topheadlines

The Elyria Chronicle-Telegram believes Robert Griffin III (shoulder, IR) could return in Week 14 against the Bengals.

Griffin will resume practicing next week, but still needs to pass a final test before he's cleared for games. It sounds like Cleveland wants to see what they have in Griffin after losing him in the opener. Rookie Cody Kessler has been the starter since Week 3, but was benched last week. The winless Browns are in position to draft a quarterback early in 2017.
Nov 18 - 7:15 PM

I think RGIII coming back is good news for Coleman and Pryor. Hue has wanted Kessler to throw downfield more but that doesn't seem to be his game. My guess is Kessler was benched for not throwing it deep. I don't think RGIII will be bashful about airing it out.

Robert Griffin III targeting Week 14 return?

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/348294/robert-griffin-iii-targeting-week-14-return?ls=roto:CLE:topheadlines

The Elyria Chronicle-Telegram believes Robert Griffin III (shoulder, IR) could return in Week 14 against the Bengals.

Griffin will resume practicing next week, but still needs to pass a final test before he's cleared for games. It sounds like Cleveland wants to see what they have in Griffin after losing him in the opener. Rookie Cody Kessler has been the starter since Week 3, but was benched last week. The winless Browns are in position to draft a quarterback early in 2017.
Nov 18 - 7:15 PM

I wanted to belieeeeeeve. I probably would have held on to him a bit longer had I known RG3 was coming back to see what the pair could do, but week 14 is still so far away. With the current QB the situation looks bleak. If the Browns are still winless by week 14, Hue Jackson is going to have to go for broke to try and muster a win, and he's gotta get Coleman involved. In a best case scenario Coleman could be getting some nice work with RG3 at the helm during fantasy playoffs.