[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do you think/hope your team gets in the draft

BeeR

Generally or specifically:

I HOPE they get Barkley or Chubb with that first pick.  In the 2d I hope they get the best RB avail since they won't get Barkley and if they get Chubb at least 1 maybe 2 OLs.  At least 1 CB or DE in the 2d as well pending those other moves.

I THINK they get Nelson, Fitz or Ward with that first pick. In the 2d I think they will pass ALL the RBs and draft undersized LBs and injury-prone safeties.  :rolleyes:

After that it's anyone's guess....probably draft a RB in the 4th again who will be as useful as Mack has been. Hopefully they get lucky and someone falls who shouldn't since they have needs almost everywhere and can afford to go BPA.

I'm not in love with anyone at #5 unless Barkley somehow makes it that far. If we have to pick right there, give me Nelson. However I think it would be great if we could move back to 8-12 and grab Ward/Edmunds/Smith.

In the second give me a WR who can help out as the #3 for now and maybe take over for DT or ES in afew years.

After that just give me some lineman (either side of the ball).

Rosen, Mayfield, Darnold, whomever they rank the best. Pay the price, trade up, get the guy. Fill the remaining holes in 2019 with our 90 million projected cap space and I think we'll still have a few good pick this year.

Very excited for this draft.

I'm not as clued in as I was last year, so I'm not sure who would be available, but I think Dallas needs to re-load the OL again.  The games Tyron Smith missed were devastating....and by that I mean I am a Zeke owner in two keeper leagues. 

Edited by CowboysDiehard