[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

advise on veto or not

lttsmchl

Well, that is sad, but also a horrible way to go about "personal drama with a few league members." Talking about him, not you. I think you did the right thing. Wow, he must be kinda dumb, too, if his first attempt at ruining the league was JuJu for Woods. Not exactly a league-ruiner there....

Sorry to hear that this all happened. I hope he doesn't go even more crazy after being kicked out of the league and losing his money. Not sure about the money thing, but he jeopardized his money by pulling that crap, so I'm not totally against keeping it as the new owner's buy-in (as long as it's under like $25 or something).

4 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

I think he was implying that it just now came out that this was the scenario, meaning the other trades have recently happened and he recently found out the motive behind the trades.

yes u are correct at time of thread i had no idea about everything else

7 minutes ago, lttsmchl said:

buy in is 150..

basically had our own league antonio brown and like what the raiders ahould have done is suspended plus release him to void his contract.. no need for that u can always find someone to replace him

Good analogy, although I bet AB is a better receiver than your former leaguemate was a FF owner. :D:D:D

3 hours ago, lttsmchl said:

well this is the out come of what happen with this situation since ive been busy all day and havent been able to read this.. but thank you for all ur replys..

he also trade bell for r. freeman.. and fournette for singletary..  so as a league in group text he ended up just trying to ruin league i guess and was fighting with everyone guess he on some crazy manure so i vetoed all trades kicked him out ( sad after 7 good years) and i got another guy thats friends with us all to take his team.. and i kept his money.

crazy league drama but done now..

That was a good move commissioner you did something very decisive shows good leadership that's what a good fantasy football league is all about ...you other tool bags knock yourself out with the  no veto ....get into a couple of those and see how they work out when three or four guys like this show up at your draft and you don't know they are there... long live the veto and long live the whiner if it's necessary

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Lions4ever said:

That was a good move commissioner you did something very decisive shows good leadership that's what a good fantasy football league is all about ...you other tool bags knock yourself out with the  no veto ....get into a couple of those and see how they work out when three or four guys like this show up at your draft and you don't know they are there... long live the veto and long live the whiner if it's necessary

I think you misunderstood us saying "no veto." All that other stuff came out after the fact, we were saying "no veto" to the JuJu for Woods trade.