[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some Advice on My Team and Moving Forward

TheGuildedAge

0-2. Absolutely got pounded today.  Losing by 37 and opponent has Waller and Sanders.

Have not scored 100 either week.

Here is my roster:

QB: Prescott, Watson

RB: D Johnson, Kelley, Gibson, Moss, Snell

WR: M Thomas, Godwin, Woods, M Williams, Campbell

TE: Engram, Herndon

K: Lutz

D: Rams

Obviously weak at RB but Gibson and Kelley show promise.

10 team PPR

Records after tonight will be as follows:

Two 2-0 teams

Three 0-2

Five 1-1 teams

So my plan is to stay the course.

I don't see significant running back upgrades on waivers and can't see any league member trading any of theirs because they are spread out on the 10 teams.

Best case scenarios is if I give up a Godwin or Thomas along with a RB, I can land a Mixon or Fournette at best.

My thought is if, and I know its a big if, but if I can get healthy, I am throwing out dak, thomas, godwin, and woods each week in PPR. I kind of feel you roll the dice with Johnson and Kelly and see where it goes.

Curious for any opinions or suggestions. How much is my stubbornness going to hurt me vs. is it wise not to blow up a team after two weeks. 8/10 make playoffs so I feel like if I can stay close to bottom teams maybe I make a run if Godwin and Thomas get healthy.

Edited by TheGuildedAge

13 minutes ago, CrazyCajun said:

I would try to sell off Thomas to someone that has a few RB's. You can sell him for a better RB then Godwin. You might beable to get a low end RB1 or High ceiling RB2. Maybe get a Mixon, Chubb, Sanders, Drake, Ekeler, Carson, or Jacobs with maybe a low end WR. 

I have a few options.

1. Trade Prescott/Watson for John Brown

2. Turn around and trade Brown for Fournette

Or.

Package Thomas/RB for a Fournette/Allen Robinson, or Swift/McLaurin type

I want to move Moss but nobody is gonna want him. I may have to lose Kelley which I don't like.

Other option is drop Herndon when rosters unlock and grab Devonte Freeman.

why are you selling Thomas so low?

IMO you dont need dak and watson....find a team with bad QB and try to get a RB from him

You're right that when healthy you have nice attack with either QB and those WR...but oyu need to upgrade RB if you can

if you dont want to trade, can you get small shorter term upgrade in mike davis, mckinnon, dion lewis type of waiver pickup?

Edited by Big Shot Rob