[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In a Hole - need some advice!

Irvin088

Hey Folks!

Playing against Kamara so I’m in a hole, but it’s a two week championship and since I did so well last week, I’m still within striking distance.  Standard scoring.

With James Robinson essentially ruled out, I need to turn to alternate options at flex.  My options are looking like Keenan Allen (game time decision), JK Dobbins, and Mike Davis.  I’m drawn to Dobbins, but the concern is that I already have Lamar, Andrew’s, and Ravens D,  so I’m not sure all of them could have good games simultaneously.  Would appreciate any thoughts.

Well, Keenan Allen officially out today, so need to decide between Dobbins and Mike Davis - standard scoring.  Still think I should go Dobbins even though I’m playing Lamar, Andrews, and Ravens D?  I’m down, so somewhat concerned about them all having scoring opportunities, you know?

5 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Thats pretty cool.  I am going to recommend that next year.   Why not 16 and 17 though?  Just curious

I love the structure - highly recommend!  We stay away from week 17 since teams are bound to rest players for playoffs - like I can’t see many packers stars (Adam’s/Jones/Rodgers) playing next week if they wrap up the bye this week.  Sucks for whoever had those players who got them to the fantasy playoffs.

4 teams make playoffs (10 team league) - semis and finals are both 2-weeks each.

Edited by Irvin088
  • Like 1