[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can get Herbert

FastSteve

DYNASTY 12 team 2 division PPR IDP & PP PASS COMPLETION, 5 round mini draft each year

All TD -6, Point for 25 yards passing & every 10 yards rush/rec, Minus 2 for INT - no deduction for being sacked, Being IDP individual player gets points for kick/punt returns.

With 6 point pass TD & completion points & no sack deduction, very QB score heavy. Good QB will get 55-65 points a game

Start/Position limit QB-1/4,   RB-2/6,   WR-2/6,   TE-1/3,   Flex-1 can be RB/WR/TE 

My players

QB TEN Tannehill, NYG Jones, NYJ Z Wilson

RB PIT N Harris, CIN Mixon, ARI Edmonds, LV J Jacobs, CLE Hunt, SF E Mitchell, IR BAL Dobbins & Edwards

WR CHI Robinson, CAR Moore, DEN Sutton, MIA Waddle, JAC Chark, CIN Boyd

TE BAL Andrews, NO J Johnson

Started season off bad 0-2. Getting hammered having faced the highest scoring team each week so far & have a hell schedule over the next 4 weeks. Need to avoid a 1-5 start. 

Other guy in my division is willing to trade Herbert. Seemingly doesn't have to have a QB back. He has Murray & Darnold also. He needs an RB BAD & could use a WR also. He seems willing to go for Tannehill & Hunt. The trick is the rest of the league. That doesn't simply vote based on collusion but uses the veto strategically to hold teams back from getting too good of deal. After winning the championship 3 seasons ago & making P/O last 2 years the sharks smell blood now. 

I'm thinking maybe I go Tannehill & Edmonds. However if I can hold onto Tannehill I would love to do so. I will always hold at least 3 QB being can't account for byes in Dynasty & how QB score heavy it is. Good QB are gold in this league!

I could go Edmonds & CHI Robinson. He is a CHI fan. However I'm not sure either offer will get it done with the veto bunch. We can trade up to 2 years out on picks. I have an extra 23 R2. I could include that for his 23 R3 picks. 

Options

He seems willing to take Tannehill & & Hunt. Probably doesn't get done with league. Big maybe if I add that 23 R2

Other options

Tannehill & Edmonds - maybe that R2

Edmonds, Robinson - maybe that R2, 

I could go Mixon for the RB but I kind of hate to give him up. Though he is my oldest RB. If takes him I either Tannehill or Robinson & maybe also that 23 R2 is it still worth it? 

What would you do? Need options. I have to start wining before the hole gets too deep.

Wow that is a very difficult scenario to take in, especially trying to figure out what trades your league won't veto. 

I'd also ask is your team really that bad, that you need to make some trade involving 4-6 total players and draft picks. Facing the highest scoring team each week and losing is just bad luck. Yes you need an upgrade at QB, and Herbert can provide that. But you're also thin at WR and trading away one of the best ones you have (Robinson) may be a net zero sum. 

Maybe long term (dynasty league) Herbert makes sense, and can be a key part of the team. (Unless you think you have that covered in Jones/Wilson.)

5 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Wow that is a very difficult scenario to take in, especially trying to figure out what trades your league won't veto. 

I'd also ask is your team really that bad, that you need to make some trade involving 4-6 total players and draft picks. Facing the highest scoring team each week and losing is just bad luck. Yes you need an upgrade at QB, and Herbert can provide that. But you're also thin at WR and trading away one of the best ones you have (Robinson) may be a net zero sum. 

Maybe long term (dynasty league) Herbert makes sense, and can be a key part of the team. (Unless you think you have that covered in Jones/Wilson.)

First I'm not talking trading 4-6 players. I'm talking which combination of TWO with a possible draft pick - to get it by veto crew. Are any of those possible trades worth it?  

Second I don't think my WR group is that bad. Moore & Boyd are nothing to sneeze at. Chark puts up some good games. Maybe a little inconsistent for now - rookie QB. Waddle isn't looking bad for rookie who isn't playing with a big name QB. Sutton is stud potential. In this league in 19 he put up 11 double digit games including 6 stud level games. And that's with less than steller QB situation. We know DEN is going to be the lead dog in the Aaron Rodgers race next year. They appear to being coming big time for him. Imagine what Sutton will do with a QB of that caliber if he has put up games like that with the likes of Lock & Bridgewater! True without Robinson I'm not going to have an WR that can knock it out of the park week in & week out. But this is a QB score heavy Dynasty league & Robinson is in year 8. It's about time to get something out of him while I still can. And if that is a guy who could be my QB for the next 10 years I think I need to consider that.

And as I said I want at least 2 very good QB given the tilt to QB in scoring. Without a quality QB your dead in the water in this league.

Which combo of 2 players would you be willing to do? Be willing to add a R2 in there?

Also, anyone else? Thoughts?