[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can I make it through my big bye week.

CrazyCajun

So I got both my main RBs and kicker on bye this week. So I have to resort to playing Gaskin, Gordon, and picking up a kicker(not dropping Bass) this week. Hoping my WRs and QB show up this week to make it by. What yall think about the line up I have set up this week. I was hoping to start using MT this week but looks like I will have to wait another couple weeks which is fine. I need him for the playoff push (hoping he is one of the top WRs again after his injury). The only options on the WW for RB's is Ingram, Stevenson, and Freeman so yeah not much to choose from. Im in a 12 man full ppr league.

1.PNG

Decent team for a 12 man ppr, lots of teams are hurting this week with the amount of star power on byes.  So as long as Stafford to Kupp works well this week which most likely it will then you should be fine I would think.  

I'd be a little worried that the backup kicker I signed is questionable for this week, but otherwise your team look pretty good. And could be really tough if Thomas comes back and produces (the longer he's out the more skeptical I am). 

I continue to be amazed at these team rosters in 12 team leagues with 9 starters and 6-7 bench spots but no backup QB, though teams will have 2 TE or 2 K/D. I guess if few teams carry a backup QB there's almost 20 on waivers. 

8 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I'd be a little worried that the backup kicker I signed is questionable for this week, but otherwise your team look pretty good. And could be really tough if Thomas comes back and produces (the longer he's out the more skeptical I am). 

I continue to be amazed at these team rosters in 12 team leagues with 9 starters and 6-7 bench spots but no backup QB, though teams will have 2 TE or 2 K/D. I guess if few teams carry a backup QB there's almost 20 on waivers. 

I had a backup QB but dropped him for a kicker. I didnt want to drop Bass for another kicker. He has won 2 games for me already. He has been pretty consistent with higher numbers. But, most of the league only has one QB so it wont be a problem to stream a QB on Staffords bye. I got MT very late in the draft hoping he would come back and help me when in the playoffs. Also, there is a bunch of kickers so I can always change out last minute if I have to. Just figured Ten kicker could do well this week.  

• Like 1