[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Damien Williams activated

Dcat

Another bite on the rear end for anyone rolling with K Herbert today.  Nobody has a clue how they will (or if they will) split carries.

Week 7 byes were bad enough.  Now this and Waller being a GTD just to make it more interesting.  

Season long FF is no longer a game of skill.  It is now a game of chance based almost more on injuries than any other factor.  It seems to become more and more  so each and every year.

Edited by Dcat

Yep, if he had been cleared earlier in the week and practiced it probably would be more clear how they'd be splitting, as it stands I don't have enough confidence in Williams to replace Booker. Rahsaad Penny is supposed to be active for MNF as well, but getting a clear picture on that seems nearly impossible. He was designated for return from IR, and appears to be "ready to go: for Monday, but good luck if you needed to use him and may have to wait until Sunday afternoon games are being played to get definitive word.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Herbert is actually pretty good. He played a decent game from a fantasy perspective.

As a Herbert owner, I sincerely hope Montgomery considers his overall health and longevity and wisely chooses to sit the rest of the season to heal up and come back fresh in 2022. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SeductiveNun said:

As a Herbert owner, I sincerely hope Montgomery considers his overall health and longevity and wisely chooses to sit the rest of the season to heal up and come back fresh in 2022. 

As a Damien Williams owner with Jacobs on bye and Hunt/Carson out with injuries I wish Herbert would go back to being irrelevant :)   Or maybe they could just use Fields to hand off and run, give up on throwing the ball and that might give DWill some value. 

Its down to Booker, Penny, Williams to fill my 2 starting RB slots. Luckily the Giants play on TNF so low chance that Barkley is ready to go. Booker and Penny were added in the last 2 weeks on waiver runs.