[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bad weather predicted for Colts/49ers

Wolverines Fan

Per Rotogrinders:

ND @ SFO -

Increasingly confident in very ugly weather for SF. Models continue to show rain all game (and likely heavy rain at that), plus we'll see winds gusting over 20mph. Those winds will be particularly noticeable early, winding down later in the game. It's wet, it's windy, it's downright ugly... and I expect the passing game will struggle because of it. Look for a grind it out "run and D" kind of game.

https://rotogrinders.com/weather/nfl

• Thanks 1

The weather has been wet all night and it should be a good down poor by game time when the heaviest part of the storm passes. I’m not sure who the best mudder is on the team, but I’m guessing Deebo will be ok no matter what because he’s used as a RB at times. 

Edited by mitpdub

Just looked at the hourly forecast for Santa Clara, its ugly with 60-70% chance of rain all during the game, 20MPH winds with gusts around 35. That is going to be ugly, I've got Pittman in that game and no other options without dropping a player that is part of my core. My opponents entire team will be done when the late games start, and I'll still have a RB, TE, K, D going at 4 and Pittman tonight. Leading early thanks in part to Mahomes poor play. 

9 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Just looked at the hourly forecast for Santa Clara, its ugly with 60-70% chance of rain all during the game, 20MPH winds with gusts around 35. That is going to be ugly, I've got Pittman in that game and no other options without dropping a player that is part of my core. My opponents entire team will be done when the late games start, and I'll still have a RB, TE, K, D going at 4 and Pittman tonight. Leading early thanks in part to Mahomes poor play. 

Pittman don’t care about no stinking Cali rain!  Hope you played him. 

8 hours ago, MacAttak said:

Pittman don’t care about no stinking Cali rain!  Hope you played him. 

Oh definitely, he was really my only option and I had never thought of not playing him. Those conditions were ugly, I was watching the game while chatting with one of my brothers who lives about an hour north of Sacramento and had been preparing for this monumental rain in the prior days. 

I had my game easily won before Pittman even took the field, heck I nearly had the game won before the late games started as I had a lead, 3 guys active vs. my opponent who only had AZ kicker Prater going. He had some epic poor performances including Mahomes, Dillon, and Stevenson who was a late scratch.