[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gainwell

starkers

24 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Yes, he is your rb2 this week

You would start him over Darrel Williams?  Given how the Eagles have used their RBs Gainwell will probably have a higher ceiling than Williams but a lower floor.  If I knew how long Sanders will be out it would be an easier decision since I think CEH is back next week.

36 minutes ago, starkers said:

You would start him over Darrel Williams?  Given how the Eagles have used their RBs Gainwell will probably have a higher ceiling than Williams but a lower floor.  If I knew how long Sanders will be out it would be an easier decision since I think CEH is back next week.

The chiefs don't rely on their rbs enough.  They should use them more but their usage us very unpredictable 

1 minute ago, Montana is da Man said:

The chiefs don't rely on their rbs enough.  They should use them more but their usage us very unpredictable 

I think you could say the same thing about philly.  Philly seems to be stuck on run, run, run Hurts but I think Det has a good chance against Philly which might give gainwell a number of targets. On the other side KC might decide to play the Giants like they did WAS and use Williams more to take the pressure off Mahomes.  Tough decision from my pt of view but I think I would play Williams over Gainwell but I would try to pick him up. 

2 minutes ago, MacAttak said:

I think you could say the same thing about philly.  Philly seems to be stuck on run, run, run Hurts but I think Det has a good chance against Philly which might give gainwell a number of targets. On the other side KC might decide to play the Giants like they did WAS and use Williams more to take the pressure off Mahomes.  Tough decision from my pt of view but I think I would play Williams over Gainwell but I would try to pick him up. 

For this week, I can see the chiefs use their rbs more because they SHOULD slaughter the giants.  Beyond that, I don't trust their rb usage.  I can agree on Philly's usage as well but when keeping the game close they seem to use their rbs a little more than KC.  They also seemed very committed to the run early last week.  Its the best thing they can do to help Hurts

54 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Philly, on the other hand, uses their RB to their full advantage?  

I dunno.  I like Gainwell more than the average guy does, but Philly RB usage is poor, weird, or both depending upon the week.

That said, I am putting in a claim for Gainwell.  I like him.  

32 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Philly, on the other hand, uses their RB to their full advantage?  

I dunno.  I like Gainwell more than the average guy does, but Philly RB usage is poor, weird, or both depending upon the week.

That said, I am putting in a claim for Gainwell.  I like him.  

Read my next response and you'll see I said Philly doesn't either.  But there is something about this kid I like.  Of course this is the week Boston Scott blows up with Gainwell watching from the sideline

55 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Read my next response and you'll see I said Philly doesn't either.  But there is something about this kid I like.  Of course this is the week Boston Scott blows up with Gainwell watching from the sideline

I agree.  I have been watching him for several weeks.  I do agree, but Philly is a mess and his use (and RB use) has been maddening.  I didnt see your next post.  I saw the post I was responding to.