[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dionate or Thielen + Javonte for Pittman (12th rd keeper)

Faulty Plumbing

Trade deadline is 11/20 so would greatly appreciate your help.  Team in signature.

I am currently 4-6 and in 9th place with only 6 teams qualifying for playoffs.  Probably need to go 3-1 rest of way to make playoffs. I am trying for a 5 peat in my league - have had a horseshoe up my arse the last few years. The 7th place team who is 5-5 offered me Pittman for my Thielen or Diontae AND Javonte. 

We play in a keeper league (get to keep one keeper each year if meet qualifying criteria). 

Pros:

-Pittman is a 12th rd keeper next year and we start 3 wrs

-none of Thielen, Diontae or Javonte are keeper eligible

Cons:

-in a vacuum of this year, giving up Thielen/Javonte or Diontae/Javonte for Pittman feels real rich and feels like a white flag trade when I'm not completely out of it

-Pittman has a bye week 14 and everyone else listed after this week will have already had a bye

-no guarantee pittman will be a stud next year

My current keeper options are not great for next year, unless you suggest otherwise? 

(can keep only one):

-Jeudy 6

-rhamondre 6

-dillon 8

-hurts 10