[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For my first round pick, I select...?

tdybaz

This is a 5-player keeper league, so many of the top players will be kept. Below are my main 3 choices I foresee having with my first round pick:

- Fournette (foresee the Bucs running the ball a little more because Brady is 45 and Godwin is probably out the first several weeks)

- Aaron Jones (Yes Dillon will continue to see touches, but with Adams gone I think Jones will continue seeing a lot of targets and will still get carries)

- Rashaad Penny (late season breakout, but man he scares me)

- Cam Akers (was he just back too early last year, or will his poor production just be how it is from now?)

I'm keeping two RBs (Jonathan Taylor, Javonte Williams) so the player I draft will ostensibly be my RB3, which could allow for a gamble on Penny. For the most part I vacillate between Fournette and Jones.

TYIA

Edited by tdybaz

A coin flip for me between LF and AJ.  And I would hope that AJ comes up heads.  LF had that hamstring injury last year...and not that I have done any studies, but it seems like once a player has a hammy issue, the are higher risk for more hammy issues going forward (Julio Jones anyone?).  And given the probably time share in Denver, either one could move your JW to RB3 status in short order.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Penny is in for a big workload this year. Chris Carson will not be back and may be done. The Hawks will run the ball more then the last few years that's why they pick up a back in the draft.

Penny and his back up.

Jones will split time

Leonard split time

Akers I like him 2nd I thought he looked good last year coming back I the playoffs.

Penny

Akers

Jones

Leonard

1 hour ago, Harrison Golightly said:

Penny is in for a big workload this year. Chris Carson will not be back and may be done. The Hawks will run the ball more then the last few years that's why they pick up a back in the draft.

Penny and his back up.

Jones will split time

Leonard split time

Akers I like him 2nd I thought he looked good last year coming back I the playoffs.

Penny

Akers

Jones

Leonard

I would agree but Penny will be lucky if he gets out of the pre-season healthy. Kenneth Walker should give him a real run for his money. I feel like Dillon is the back to own in GB and Akers is a huge question mark coming off of that injury. 

• 1 month later...