[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I may be re-igniting a BoTH league this fall...

irish

16 hours ago, irish said:

Condolences. After almost 25 years in the same place, I'm changing locations. Not a fan. 

Dam, sorry to hear this. That is serious. Do what you need to do as you prioritize family and work.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/1/2023 at 4:46 PM, irish said:

Sorry to make this update but I'm not sure if this league gets off the ground. I just got a rough update about my job for next year (September) and my life will be turned upside down. 

Been there.  Wishing you the best. hope the changes result positive for you.

On 7/4/2023 at 6:52 PM, Dcat said:

Been there.  Wishing you the best. hope the changes result positive for you.

Thx Dcat, I actually fought against administration making the change and went above them to the Superintendent and he overruled the decision. I'm back where I belong, where I've been for my entire career.  I couldn't be happier!  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/6/2023 at 10:45 PM, irish said:

Thx Dcat, I actually fought against administration making the change and went above them to the Superintendent and he overruled the decision. I'm back where I belong, where I've been for my entire career.  I couldn't be happier!  

Congrats, that's awesome. This is why tenure is so important, you can fight and still have some protection.

37 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Congrats, that's awesome. This is why tenure is so important, you can fight and still have some protection.

Very true and honestly, I had nothing to lose. Should be an interesting year, as now I'm back in the same school with the administration that I believe tried to move me, even if they deny it. 

On 4/11/2023 at 9:23 PM, irish said:

This league is now full as long as Gopher confirms that he's in.  Here are the 16 owners:

Irish

Shaft

HBTC

heehawks

Company of Heroes

RFFL Chump

dug

Gopher*-80% and wants no punks

Panhead55

J2V

ABWF

Tuff Luck

Def.

Wolverines Fan

Cowboyz1

Darin3

Are we on this season?

4 hours ago, Shaft said:

Are we on this season?

Deliberating with my split personalities... husband, dad, teacher, retired fantasy nut and getting ever older lazy guy... 

You, Gopher, and HBTC only make it harder to say no. Gopher offering to purchase the league to help us save money with early bird and multi-league discounts, HBTC offering to co-commish and do heavy lifting and you, well, just being you (which is a great thing to be).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DiehardSteeler said:

Just saw this... hey buddy, long time no see!  I'm interested if you need another owner.

Hey Kiz, what's happening?!  It's been a long time that's for sure.  The league is currently full but I'll keep ya in mind if something happens. Hope all is well with you and your crew. 

On 8/1/2023 at 10:42 PM, irish said:

Hey Kiz, what's happening?!  It's been a long time that's for sure.  The league is currently full but I'll keep ya in mind if something happens. Hope all is well with you and your crew. 

Ok, sounds good.  Doing well my friend, all good here.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2023 at 12:58 PM, boltnlava said:

Sorry I missed the email. I was set to be in. If needed please contact me @ thomaswold4@gmail.com. I wondered what happened. lol

Sorry you missed it. I will definitely contact you if needed. Thx!