[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I may be re-igniting a BoTH league this fall...

irish

So, I've been on a regular season FF sabbatical but have been giving some thought about getting at least 1 league going again. I've reached out to some of you who've been in my leagues over the past 20 years and am in the process of gauging interest.

The Entry Fee will likely be between $25-50. Standard scoring with 1 PPR, no IDPs. 

The league I restart will be one of the Huddle BoTH leagues I've run over the years - BLNY, Huddle Elite, East vs West, Snow White and The Huntsman, Living the Life, or JLA.  Likely it'll either be one of the first 2.

The league will only be filled by long time Huddlers, otherwise, it won't happen at all. 

Here's a list of Huddlers that have responded to me with some level of interest - Shaft, Panhead55, Tuff Luck, Isleseeya, Company of Heroes, Orange Crazed, Boltnlava, J2V, Gopher, ABWF, Def. and Mudskipper.

We'll see where this goes...

Edited by irish

1 hour ago, Def. said:

Hit me up.  Email/PM work best. 

I sent you a text, as you're one of the guys I'm referring to who was in at least one of the leagues, but I guess that's not your cell # any longer?  

10 hours ago, Def. said:

Sorry, long/short my phone has some added complications due to work.  If you want to reach me, PM or email.

Gotcha, PM sent. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, dug said:

if you're looking for folks still- i'd be interested

I'm really gonna try to get at least one of the leagues up and running. I'll probably use the old Huddle Elite MFL page to work from. When I get it going, you're in bud. Thx for checking in. 

Here's a list of Huddlers, other then myself, that have responded to me with some level of interest - Shaft, Panhead55, Tuff Luck, Isleseeya, Company of Heroes, Orange Crazed, Boltnlava, J2V, Gopher, ABWF, Def., dug, Cowboyz1, heehawks, HBTC, darin3, Wolverines Fan and Mudskipper.

That's 18 by my count that have expressed some level of interest. This is happening...

Edited by irish

No response from Borge007, hapicamp, Shorttynaz, Abishagenaden, Dexter Dew, GK Trey, Millworkguy, Tru Soldja, Theirish and TNTitans.  Big John is stepping aside. 

Heehawks is interested in joining the crew here. That would make for 16 huddlers that have expressed some level of interest. This is gonna happen, just not sure if we get 12, 14 or 16 in. 

I will probably bring back Huddle Elite. 

Here were/are the scoring rules - https://www53.myfantasyleague.com/2016/options?L=19244&O=09

Starting lineup and roster breakdown - https://www53.myfantasyleague.com/2016/csetup?L=19244&C=LINEUP

10 hours ago, irish said:

I will probably bring back Huddle Elite. 

Here were/are the scoring rules - https://www53.myfantasyleague.com/2016/options?L=19244&O=09

Starting lineup and roster breakdown - https://www53.myfantasyleague.com/2016/csetup?L=19244&C=LINEUP

No negative points for turnovers in this league. I need Fitzmagic to come back now. Lol

22 minutes ago, Shaft said:

No negative points for turnovers in this league. I need Fitzmagic to come back now. Lol

🤣 

That was obviously 2015 scoring, we can change any and all of the scoring and lineup requirements, outside of making this a dynasty league or involving IDPs neither of which I'm interested in. 

Probably looking at 16 teams unless many of the interested folks isn't about it. 

Irish*

Shaft*

HBTC*

heehawks*

Company of Heroes*

RFFL Chump*

dug*

Gopher*-80% and wants no punks

Panhead55*

J2V*

ABWF*

Tuff Luck*

Def.*

Wolverines Fan*

Cowboyz1*

Isleseeya

Boltnlava

Mudskipper

Orange Crazed

*=in

Edited by irish

2 minutes ago, Def. said:

:lol:

That's awesome. 

🤣, I told him, wait, I'm running it though. He just shrugged and said well, can't fix that, some punk has to run it. 

We're at 15 confirmed in, if you count Gopher's 80%.   🤣 

That means the next person to respond from Darin3, Isleseeya, Boltnlava, Mudskipper and Orange Crazed is in and fills the league at 16.

Edited by irish

Isleseeya and Boltnlava were both debating on being in and didn't respond to my last message. Mudskipper wanted IDPs and Orange Crazed preferred having a Superflex. Darin3 has confirmed wanting in on the 16th and final spot. Buy-in will likely be $50.

This league is now full as long as Gopher confirms that he's in.  Here are the 16 owners:

Irish

Shaft

HBTC

heehawks

Company of Heroes

RFFL Chump

dug

Gopher*-80% and wants no punks

Panhead55

J2V

ABWF

Tuff Luck

Def.

Wolverines Fan

Cowboyz1

Darin3

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Gopher said:

Just noticed this thread.  I don't even recall saying that.  That 80% yes, the punk part... not sure. :shrug:  

Well, I guess I'm in.  :shades:

Just figured I'd spice it up a bit. Glad you're in. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to make this update but I'm not sure if this league gets off the ground. I just got a rough update about my job for next year (September) and my life will be turned upside down. 

On 6/1/2023 at 4:46 PM, irish said:

Sorry to make this update but I'm not sure if this league gets off the ground. I just got a rough update about my job for next year (September) and my life will be turned upside down. 

Congratulations or condolences?

2 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Congratulations or condolences?

Condolences. After almost 25 years in the same place, I'm changing locations. Not a fan. 

• Sad 1