[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Annual mock draft, anyone

Dcat

As usual, I'll run it over at FFtoday since we can't get enough ppl from here to do it and since attachments and stuff work better there.  Will use the same spredsheet format we have used for the past few years.  5 round commitment required?

Do not select any teams yet.  First lets see who wants to participate.  Most GMs will probably select 2 teams.

Last 2 year's participants: @Wpob  @Gopher  @darin3 @Shorttynaz @CowboysDiehard

If i can get 6-8 GMs from here, we can do this again.

@darin3 and @Wpob  pretty sure  its not happening this year over at FF.  Not much interest there.  Maybe start one up late for 4 rounds, but I doubt it.  FFToday  was always my 3rd mock and final to manage since I co-manage on the Jets messageboard and on my Raven fan friend's message board.

Jets message board is filled with 32 GMs and a few on the wait list. 

Ravens message board gets through 5 rounds easily, last year made it to the end.   It's a very good bunch of GMs over there.  There are six open teams there and the plan is to start this Wednesday: 

Vikings: Rounds 1,3,4,5,6
Cowboys: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Packers: 1,2,3,4,5,5,7,7,7,7 + possible rd 2 comp coming from Jets
Cardinals: 1,2,3,3,4,5,6,6
Both the Rams and 49ers are perfect for the draft guys on the board who like to do the deep dives. These teams have boatloads of midround and late round picks.
49ers: 3,3,3,5,5,5,6,7,7,7,7
Rams: 2,3,3,5,5,5,6,6,6,7,7

If you want to sign up there, let me know and I'll give you any pair of teams from that group.

Edited by Dcat

On 3/25/2023 at 12:39 PM, Dcat said:

@darin3 and @Wpob  pretty sure  its not happening this year over at FF.  Not much interest there.  Maybe start one up late for 4 rounds, but I doubt it.  FFToday  was always my 3rd mock and final to manage since I co-manage on the Jets messageboard and on my Raven fan friend's message board.

Jets message board is filled with 32 GMs and a few on the wait list. 

Ravens message board gets through 5 rounds easily, last year made it to the end.   It's a very good bunch of GMs over there.  There are six open teams there and the plan is to start this Wednesday: 

Vikings: Rounds 1,3,4,5,6
Cowboys: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Packers: 1,2,3,4,5,5,7,7,7,7 + possible rd 2 comp coming from Jets
Cardinals: 1,2,3,3,4,5,6,6
Both the Rams and 49ers are perfect for the draft guys on the board who like to do the deep dives. These teams have boatloads of midround and late round picks.
49ers: 3,3,3,5,5,5,6,7,7,7,7
Rams: 2,3,3,5,5,5,6,6,6,7,7

If you want to sign up there, let me know and I'll give you any pair of teams from that group.

I can do the Rams if they're still available, but won't be able to sign up for a username until tomorrow night (if accepted to take the Rams) and am traveling Wednesday so might be a bit laggy on that first 2nd rounder.

Feel free to PM me.  Traveling tomorrow but checking email.

9 hours ago, darin3 said:

I can do the Rams if they're still available, but won't be able to sign up for a username until tomorrow night (if accepted to take the Rams) and am traveling Wednesday so might be a bit laggy on that first 2nd rounder.

Feel free to PM me.  Traveling tomorrow but checking email.

awesome.  Rams don't pick until 2d round.  It takes a couple of days to get there.  I'll send you the sign up info.  And feel free to grab a 2nd team.