[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop someone for Zack Moss?

El Jefe 92

PPR League.  I'm short at RB with Aaron Jones, Etienne, Tank, Gus Edwards.  My WRs are Jefferson, Pittman, London, Sutton, Doubs, Hollywood.  

With Jones having an injured hamstring and me being short at RB, would you drop someone like Edwards or Hollywood to pick up Zack Moss?  He's likely the start in Indy when he comes back healthy which may be this week.  If JT doesn't play or gets traded, he's the ROS starter.  Worst case scenario, 4 week starter.  I just spent $7 on Gus Edwards of my $150 budget and I'm deeper at WR so ideally, i'd drop a WR like Hollywood.  He likely won't have much value until week 5 but when Kyler comes back, I feel like he's going to be a stud. 

Someone picked up Moss right after I posted this.  I honestly think Moss is going to surprise people and I don't think the Colts are going to be as big of a dumpster fire as everyone thinks.  Sure they will be sloppy but they'll be better than the Colts were last year.  Not saying much but for fantasy purposes, they may be decent because they'll be playing behind a lot.  That doesn't always bode well for someone like Moss but better for Pittman/Richardson.