[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RBBC Bench Stash Chat Guessing game: week7

FinishTheDrill

Not specific advice for this week.  I am rostered and not starting any of these guys. 

Just seeking insight & differing opinions into who might be the best sneaky upside, who might be most consistent flex, who might be "fools gold".

Guys I have squirreled on my various benches and guys who are available as of now in a couple leagues:

JWJr, MasonJ, EliM, LatMurray, Charbonnay, DHenderson (!?), Rico, CamA, 

Some stuff I am considering...

I like Rico as Pollards 'cuff, but some of these others may have more immediate value since Pollard isnt hurt (yet).  

ZCharb has a hammy himself and doesnt have even flex value as is, but obvious upside as the #2 to KWIII.  Lots of target options in this O, and I do like the O overall,  but I dont think he gets a ton of looks unless KWIII goes down.  

JWJr.  Really, how many starting RB's are rosterable in this O.  Achane is coming back.  Mostert is #1.  Then again, neither Ach and Mostert are considered durable.    JWJr may be the sneaky top pick here?

Mason&Mitchell?  Yikes.  Lots of potential.  Different skill set.  CMC will get hurt since they like to use him incessantly.  This may be as close to 2a and 2b as the league has.  I always roster EliM even pre-CMC.  Then again, he is always hurt.  I know this is a common 'net question, but what gives here?   (fwiw, I currently own both and NOT CMC, and I prefer to not own both!)

LatMur could be the most flex/RB3 consistent for ROS here.  Good team, O is not humming yet, the RB1 is a scrappy little guy so this could become a 1a 1b thing very soon.  Goal line work potential role.  My goodness, might I pass on JWJr or Charb or drop EliM and pick up Latavius?!?  What has the wolrd of FF come to!?

DHenderson is the biggest unknown.  87% of the Rams roster is currently dedicated to RB's.  Kyren is out for a "few weeks" probably till week 10 according to some sources, or maybe its worse than that.  Maybe he does take over again 100%.  Maybe the go full blown RBBC.  Maybe someone jumps to the top and shines.  (Maybe maybe maybe.  its like Betty Halstein when I asked her to the dance in 8th grade, set to JanBrady's voice.  ).    DH is overall better than I think he gets credit for, but ... Yeah. Anyone have insight on this?  

SO how do you rank these, OR who are your top couple out of these for ROS upside. OR who is the best week 7 week 8 fill in for near term byes?  OR who do you drop from this list?

Discussion appreciated for the sake of it. 

Edited by FinishTheDrill

2 hours ago, Big John said:

Rams - Henderson and Freeman expected to be a total RBBC today

that should last until Freeman runs into his blockers for the 5th time in the 1st offensive series.  I'd guess Henderson>Freeman as the game progresses.