[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Mark Andrews washed?

Likely is definitely eating into his share. 

So far this season they are playing about the same share of snaps, almost 60% on offense. But Likely has twice as many targets thru 3 games (16 vs 8). Looking at last year, they both had about 42-44% of the snaps, but Andrews had 60 targets compared to 40 for Likely.

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Likely is definitely eating into his share. 

So far this season they are playing about the same share of snaps, almost 60% on offense. But Likely has twice as many targets thru 3 games (16 vs 8). Looking at last year, they both had about 42-44% of the snaps, but Andrews had 60 targets compared to 40 for Likely.

When both TEs are on the field, opposing defenses have been bracketing Andrews and making Lamar throw to Likely.  Lamar's no dummy, he's going to throw to the more open receiver.

21 minutes ago, darin3 said:

When both TEs are on the field, opposing defenses have been bracketing Andrews and making Lamar throw to Likely.  Lamar's no dummy, he's going to throw to the more open receiver.

Makes sense, and with the increased snap counts for both, they are probably on the field more often now than last year. I also remember that Andrews missed a lot of time last year (7 games). That surely impacted his snap count, and probably how often they used 2 TEs. 

I'm not sure there is a top 5 ADP TE that is playing at their draft level, maybe McBride or Kittle. 

28 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Makes sense, and with the increased snap counts for both, they are probably on the field more often now than last year. I also remember that Andrews missed a lot of time last year (7 games). That surely impacted his snap count, and probably how often they used 2 TEs. 

I'm not sure there is a top 5 ADP TE that is playing at their draft level, maybe McBride or Kittle. 

McBride is currently TE4 in PPR, and honestly, that's due to Week 2's showing with 18.7 points.  His other two weeks have been meh (8 and 5.5).

Right now, TE1 is Goedert, after his huge showing last night.  

If Kittle wasn't out yesterday he'd probably be top-3.

Andrews is TE28!!!!!!

And for that matter, LaPorta (who I drafted a TON of) is TE16.  

A lot of these TEs have one good game and two meh games through three weeks.  Becoming quite a hard position to rely on.