[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Brown........That Toe!

JET FAN

OK, so Chris Brown may not play now?

First, anyone with an update here would help.

Second,

If Brown does not play, I need to start 3 of these players.....

OR if he does play start which 2 players?

T Minor (Decent #'s two weeks ago; almost named the starter this week so he may figure into the dolphins game plan this week against Seattle Def)

S Moss (Good past two weeks; going against Cleveland Def; I'm thinking yes here)

J Gaffney (3 of 4 last weeks good #'s, going against Green Bay Def)

A Toomer (Good last week, but bruised ribs, rookie QB Ely Manning's 1st game against atlanta; some concerns here)

Other Unlikely Options: B Hoover (questionable; bad back); J Pathon (vs Tough Denver Def); D Gabriel (vs San Diego Def)

What do you think?

I know Minor's tempting, especially since he's a running back, but who knows how much he'll play if he's not the starter. But, if you go with three guys, I would say he should be one of them, because he is a RB.

S. Moss, has been kind of disappointing this year, but it looks like Carter might be throwing to him more than Pennington was, so I think he's good to go this week.

Toomer is a risk/reward kind of situation. IF Eli is the second comming of, well, his brother, AND Toomer is healthy and becomes among his favorite targets, then he could be a great play. or he could continue not to score TDs (has he gotten one yet?) If you can afford the risk, it might be worth it.

Then you have Gaffney, who like you said, has had some good games, and you know Carr's looking to rebound a lot from last week, so he could be primed for a big game. Packer's secondary isn't that impressive last time I looked.

Short answer: Moss, Gaffney, Minor, Toomer if you feel lucky.

Bumping here to get more replies. So far, It looks like Minor & S Moss then Gaffney, last Toomer. If Brown plays it's looking like Gaffney sits? Anyone else got any thoughts? Thanks.

OK, so Chris Brown may not play now?

First, anyone with an update here would help.

Second,

If Brown does not play, I need to start 3 of these players.....

OR if he does play start which 2 players?

T Minor (Decent #'s two weeks ago; almost named the starter this week so he may figure into the dolphins game plan this week against Seattle Def)

S Moss (Good past two weeks; going against Cleveland Def; I'm thinking yes here)

J Gaffney (3 of 4 last weeks good #'s, going against Green Bay Def)

A Toomer (Good last week, but bruised ribs, rookie QB Ely Manning's 1st game against atlanta; some concerns here)

Other Unlikely Options:  B Hoover (questionable; bad back); J Pathon (vs Tough Denver Def); D Gabriel (vs San Diego Def)

What do you think?

564067[/snapback]

wow - not a good situation. I think Moss and Gaffney are the top 2. Watch the injury report on Toomer - he could have a nice game, as Manning can open it up in ways Warner hasn't been able to in years. That said, if Toomer is looking less than healthy, go with Minor - he should be good for around 10 or so touches.

Brown is going to be a gametime decision, but from what I've read he probably won't play (I have him in a league also). If you can make lineup changes right up until gametine, you should be able to find out if he's active Sunday morning.

Of the other guys, depending on your scoring system, I'd go with Moss, Gaffney, and you might consider taking a flyer on Gabriel in what could be a high-scoring game. The Raiders make an effort to go deep to him more than you see in the final stat sheets (I get all the Oakland games on my network satellite feed, so I watch them way too much). If Collins can connect on a couple of those, Gabriel could be a sleeper producer. Or he could put up a gooseegg, who knows? Definitely a bigger upside potential than Minor anyway.

Thanks for the replies. Bumping up here for any other suggestions.

Based on overall replies it looks like S Moss, Gaffney then Minor with Toomer staying on the bench. Am I just being nutty for thinking Minor as a RB may be more of a factor than Gaffney is as a WR?

It's looking like Brown won't play now anyway, but if he does play.........Gaffney plays and Minor sits?

FYI, Rest of lineup:

McNabb, Alexander, T Jones, Lelie, Gates, Kaeding (K), Falcons D.

Thanks again.

Bump. Anyone....anyone.....?