[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR WDIS

I need a 3rd WR to compliment Marvin and Javon. Standard performance league with points for receptions:

Clayton vs. SF --> He is definately Griese's favorite target and has been very consistent over the past few weeks. However, I really don't see TB having to pass too much to beat the Niners. Huddle Prediction: 100,2

McCardell vs. OAK --> Pretty sure he's become Brees' favorite WR. Brees threw for 5 TDs the last time they played Oakland and I assume they'll be looking to pile it on against their division foe. However, Gates sucks up a lot of TDs. Huddle Prediction: 80,1

I have a feeling this will probably be a wash but I have a very important game this week (as do most FF owners) and I need to score as much as possible. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Bender Rodriguez

Boy, you sure don't ask easy ones, do you?!?

Clayton is at home against a terrible SF defense, but Griese has a sore shoulder.

McCardell is away at Oakland and has a healthy Brees throwing to him, but Brees has Gates to throw to also, and LT is probably close to full speed.

Yeah, I guess I'd start Clayton just for the reason that he'll see more touches.