[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Texas vs. Michigan

Kansas State 2000

Lloyd Carr just doesn't lose these bowl games. He's gotten beat only 3 times in bowl games. Always to vastly superior football teams. Sorry but Texas hasn't shown me that they are that much better than Michigan. Can't see Benson running the ball on Michigan. Vince Young will have to throw the ball to beat Michigan, and Braylon is gonna have a huge game. Wolverines are the better team, the better team should win, it's that simple.

There is no QB in college football since Vick left lick Vince running the ball.  So of course they havent seen anything like that.  Thsi comes down to the Texas D vs the Michigan O.  Can Texas stuff Hart and force the freshman QB to beat them.  I think they will, and he wont.  Im not saying this is going to be a Longhorn blowout, but it will be domination.  You can win a game 12-0 and be dominated for 4 qtrs.  Ask Texas when they played OU.  Texas wins this game 24-10.

604876[/snapback]

Reggie McNeal runs ok doesnt he? Remember 2002?

Reggie McNeal runs ok doesnt he? Remember 2002?

607628[/snapback]

Reggie is a better QB, but Vince is a better runner, by a fairly large margin. I know that I'm a Texas homer, but I have watched Reggie since he was playing for Lufkin against my Robert E. Lee Red Raiders.

• 3 weeks later...
Grand Daddy of them all today.

638367[/snapback]

You know since they call this the Grand Daddy of them all...why then is this not the Bowl for all the marbles...When you think of the Rose Bowl, to me the National Championship comes to mind just because of its status, theres a parade and all the hoopla. Are they thinking in the future to turn this Bowl game into the the "REAL GRAND DADDY OF THEM ALL" ??