[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton Manning's pre-snap gyrations

CaptainHook

What do you think of Peyton Manning's pre-snap activities?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Peyton Manning's pre-snap activities?

• They drive me crazy. Just snap the @$#* ball!
    • They are somewhat annoying. Come on already.
    • They do no bother me at all.

Favre - Superbowl without audibling

Brady - same

Manning - squat

I didn't know success ment putting up good Fantasy Football numbers. :D

605588[/snapback]

Yeah, they've been an unsuccessful squad with Manning at the helm. :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, it obviously works for him and the Colts offense, so there's no reason for him to change it.. On the other hand, I recall reading an interview with Favre where they asked him about Manning and why Favre doesn't do it (I'd say after running the same offense for about 13 years, Favre has the right); Favre said he audibles once or twice per game - which obviously doesn't do too bad for GB.

I don't generally watch Indy games so it's no big deal to me, but watching a full 3+ hours of it on MNF or whenever, it DOES get a bit to the point of "Jesus, just snap the f'in ball"; obviously with a talented and bright QB he can (and should) audible when he sees something - but EVERY FREAKIN' PLAY?

I think he's showing off and Madden and other commentators hang on his sack for it.

604989[/snapback]

Excuse me, but is a cheesehead complaining about Madden clinging to a quarterback's beanbag? Seriously, Favre's schlong is so far down Madden's throat that Al Michaels ends up choking.

C'mon man.  Know your play-off scenarios.  3 seed plays 6.  4 seed plays 5.  Highest remaining seed after the first round plays the 2 seed.  Lowest remaining seed plays the 1 seed.

600795[/snapback]

True, but the Chargers have to go to Indy to play the Colts. The loser of that game would likely ply the Jets who have a 2 game lead on the #5 seed with 4 to play. Assuming the Colts can take care of business at home, it' would be the Jets at San Diego and either the Ravens, Broncos, Jags or Bills at Indy in week 1 of the playoffs.

Of course, something weird is bound to happen between now and then, so I'm sure all of our playoff scenario predictions will be wrong.

Who knows, maybe the Jets will beat both Pittsburgh and New England and make the AFC playoff picture totally different...