[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Panthers control destiny.

PantherDave

Great story so far. I find myself rooting for them to make it. They could of easily given up and cashed in the season but they've really played well.

607350[/snapback]

With the offense picking up with the help of Goings they look like they stand a chance to come in the playoffs and give hell! Didn't they have like 6 interceptions too? Peppers is having a great year too! I wonder if Manning Jr. can have another awesome playoffs? We'll see!

Unfortunately for them, they come to the Georgia Dome next week to play the FalCANs, who have absolutely owned them the last few years.

Should be a great game though. :D

Panthers fighting for their Play Off lives.

FalCANs playing for a first round Play Off bye and some Home Field advantage.

Great story so far. I find myself rooting for them to make it. They could of easily given up and cashed in the season but they've really played well.

607350[/snapback]

Thanks for the support Canes! B)

After starting out 1-7.... this year I really didn't think we had much of a chance to make the playoffs. :D However, I never lost faith in the team and when guys like Goings and Moose stepped up their play and we went back to playing typical Panthers football the wins starting coming again. :D

Three big games left, but I like our chances to keep winning and make it into the #6 seed thanks to the NFC being pretty bad.

GO PANTHERS! :D

Edited by PSULions

I agree ... the Panthers have shown a lot of heart this year ... Tons and tons of injuries this year and they to this point have overcame them. It would have been very easy to fold but they didnt. I have a lot of respect for the Panthers and wish them well the rest of the way.