[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

whomper

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the new ring of HONOR!

613884[/snapback]

LOL, Watch Andy start sitting guys this week, Dallas scores a trash TD and we all end up with stinkin cowboy Avy's.

Whomper- you are in charge of the logistics of this bet I assume since you issued the challenge. I know that you said team logos initially, but why not make it more fun and say Eagle of Cowboy related Av of the winners choice. Us Philly guys will entrust Avernus to select your Av after the massacre on Sunday- you can alo pre-select someone to designate ours in the unlikely (chough, no chance) event that the 'CGirls win.

Please also don't forget to include the following Cowboy fans that stepped up so far and want in on "your" side of the bet:

hustler3

KnightsofKnee

Clubfoothead?

Jrick35

Whomper- you are in charge of the logistics of this bet I assume since you issued the challenge. I know that you said team logos initially, but why not make it more fun and say Eagle of Cowboy related Av of the winners choice. Us Philly guys will entrust Avernus to select your Av after the massacre on Sunday- you can alo pre-select someone to designate ours in the unlikely (chough, no chance) event that the 'CGirls win.

Please also don't forget to include the following Cowboy fans that stepped up so far and want in on "your" side of the bet:

hustler3

KnightsofKnee

Clubfoothead?

Jrick35

613985[/snapback]

I'll even find a group for the cowboy fans to choose from....and if they like it...I will sport it until it's over...

hustler3

KnightsofKnee

Clubfoothead?

Jrick35

613985[/snapback]

I dont have access to the cache of avatars that Avernus holds in his pockets like so many nickles and dimes (Godfather reference).Im in for the logo.I could never find something as demoralizing as Avernus could find.Im only speaking for myself on this bet.Its up to the guys you listed if they are in or not.They are more than welcome to jump in but it wasnt neccesary for them to get in.The point of making it your 10 to my 1 was because you guys think this is such a gimme and that Dallas is such a big underdog.I dont want to ruin the fun for those cowboy fans that decided to jump in but everyone that puts their name up is responsible for their own bet abd we are all on the honor system to hold up our end after the game.

I dont have access to the cache of avatars that Avernus holds in his pockets like so many nickles and dimes (Godfather reference).Im in for the logo.I could never find something as demoralizing as Avernus could find.Im only speaking for myself on this bet.Its up to the guys you listed if they are in or not.They are more than welcome to jump in but it wasnt neccesary for them to get in.The point of making it your 10 to my 1 was because you guys think this is such a gimme and that Dallas is such a big underdog.I dont want to ruin the fun for those cowboy fans that decided to jump in but everyone that puts their name up is responsible for their own bet abd we are all on the honor system to hold up our end after the game.

614411[/snapback]

lol..I take that as a compliment....

if Dallas wins...I will find or possibly have someone create an extremely demoralizing avatar....and as many days as it takes for this to happen...it would be added on top of the 1-1-05 deadline....

but I think I could find something good...

:D

614078[/snapback]

So Club are you stepping up?

My absence from the Huddle for the last few days has caused me to miss out on an opportunity to humble the largest crew of bandwagon jumpers in America. I stand by this statement: Until Dallas actually fields a football team this year, they have absolutely no chance to beat the Birds.

If Philly loses this week, I'll eat nothing but Tuna for a week.

My absence from the Huddle for the last few days has caused me to miss out on an opportunity to humble the largest crew of bandwagon jumpers in America. I stand by this statement: Until Dallas actually fields a football team this year, they have absolutely no chance to beat the Birds.

If Philly loses this week, I'll eat nothing but Tuna for a week.

615186[/snapback]

We will just settle for your Avatar if you care to put it up.It took 12 hours to get the first ten so we will gladly oblige a late comer like yourself.Do you want in?

Sure, I am in.

But, fair warning-- I am not going to be around much (if at all) for the next 3 weeks. Going to the Holy Land of Cheesesteaks and football for Christmas, and my family are a little technologically challenged. Dial-up Huddle just doesn't cut it.

I'll wear the avy for a week, or whatever, when I get back.

Sure, I am in.

But, fair warning-- I am not going to be around much (if at all) for the next 3 weeks. Going to the Holy Land of Cheesesteaks and football for Christmas, and my family are a little technologically challenged. Dial-up Huddle just doesn't cut it.

I'll wear the avy for a week, or whatever, when I get back.

617238[/snapback]

Heading back to Philly huh?