[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

whomper

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got 5..Avernus in my opinion has some of the best Avatars ive ever seen.Itll be nice to see the Star next to his name for a few weeks..

612186[/snapback]

does it include TO celebrating on the star?....because that's the only way you'll see a Dallas star in my avatar..

Im a boyz fan, I'll go in w/ Whomper if Marauder needs some kind of encouragement. But while you call us all P*ss's - where are your bretheren? talk about the pot callin the kettle black.

612135[/snapback]

I need no encouragement- I am in regardless. I just figured I'd call out the 'Girls fans while we were on the subject is all.

Cowboys fans.You dont have to put yours up.Thats not what this thread is about.3 more and we are in.I think if this thread was reversed you wouldve had the 10 offers by now.Is there 3 more Eagles fans out there ready to step up???

We got 5..Avernus in my opinion has some of the best Avatars ive ever seen.Itll be nice to see the Star next to his name for a few weeks..

612186[/snapback]

Easy on the guy.....afterall he got me my....

<------------- 5 RINGS avatar !!!! :D

ooooo, HAD to do it !

Cowboys fans.You dont have to put yours up.Thats not what this thread is about.3 more and we are in.I think if this thread was reversed you wouldve had the 10 offers by now.Is there 3 more Eagles fans out there ready to step up???

612419[/snapback]

Cowboys fans. You don't have to put yours up. Unless you like being Yella......

Whomper let's get this thing as big as possible before Sunday- as many Eagles fand AND as many cowboy fans as we can- why are you opposed to that?

Lets make this real good, all the Boyz fans against the Birds fans, 1 for 1

I will bet with Club.

Cowboys fans. You don't have to put yours up. Unless you like being Yella......

Whomper let's get this thing as big as possible before Sunday- as many Eagles fand AND as many cowboy fans as we can- why are you opposed to that?

612777[/snapback]

If you guys want to go all out than we can do it that way.I was going to do it for all the Cowboys fans and the whole point was to have all of the Eagles fans have to put up the star Vs only me since all of you eagles fans think this is such a mismatch.I dont want points.But since your home and top dog in NFC I thought it would be sufficient to have my Avatar vs 10 of yours .That was my original intentions here.Im in for my Avatar if the total hits 10.I dont have a chance to count right now since Im in work.Im not going to speak for other boys fans.Im willing to do this on my own but if anyone wants to jump in its totally up to you.Dont feel shamed in to it .

Where are all of the rest of the cowboy fans BTW? Just going to sit back and let Whomper attempt to do your dirty work for you? pussleys.

612016[/snapback]

Despite the Cowboys being the most successful franchise in NFL history, there is simply no way I would ever bet on a team with Vinnie Testicleverde @ QB and a guy named Lance Frazier at CB.

I could never, ever take any chance, no matter the probability of success, which might result in me having to put anything related to the Eagles or in Philadelphia for that matter, anywhere in my personal space.

However, that wasn't the bet.

10 Eagles fans might be hard to find on the internet or with web access!

I will find a GREAT avatar for the cowboy fans.....

something with my well known motion effect.....something good

I've had some great avatars...one with TO doing his celebration on the dallas star when he played for the niners...but I lost it awhile ago...I think I could pull it up though...

that would be my best suggestion....

I will find a GREAT avatar for the cowboy fans.....

something with my well known motion effect.....something good

I've had some great avatars...one with TO doing his celebration on the dallas star when he played for the niners...but I lost it awhile ago...I think I could pull it up though...

that would be my best suggestion....

613227[/snapback]

The bet is team logo.I agree your Avatars are awesome ..