[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Burleson Secretly Broken?

yo mama

I was about to pick him up of the WW since he's playing indoors on a fast track, and I have a couple of WRs that are going to be in the elements....Thanks for the information. There is no way that a guy with a seperated shoulder should be playing WR in the NFL. The broker finger and nose are probably more annoying than dibilitating

would this, somehow, make Robinson more attractive and possibly a starter? I'm curious because he is on the WW, too :D

I was about to pick him up of the WW since he's playing indoors on a fast track, and I have a couple of WRs that are going to be in the elements....Thanks for the information.  There is no way that a guy with a seperated shoulder should be playing WR in the NFL.  The broker finger and nose are probably more annoying than dibilitating

would this, somehow, make Robinson more attractive and possibly a starter?  I'm curious because he is on the WW, too  :D

614909[/snapback]

Well, I would like to point out that Burleson did catch all 4 balls that were thrown to him last week. And Burleson continues to return punts. So I'm not sure how badly the injuries are limiting him. Though, they scare me during these, our playoff games. They do not, however, seem to scare Paul Charchian.

"Sidekick alert! With Bly covering Moss, that leaves the vastly inferior Fernando Bryant to cover Burleson. He scored last time these teams met, and although he's been quiet lately, this one smells like a good opportunity for Burleson to be a sneaky sleeper."

Charchian wrote this (and other) Vikings-related fantasy blurbs on the team's official website, which can be read here: http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_OBJECTN...tasy121404.html

He's also the publisher of Fanball.

Edited by yo mama

I guess some people are less broken than others. :D

Knew about the nose... didn't know about the finger.

614736[/snapback]

Burleson actually broke his finger and nose during the game last weekend: Source

I'm guessing this may increase the love Daunte shows to Robinson.

Edited by Gak Attack

Burleson actually broke his finger and nose during the game last weekend: Source

I'm guessing this may increase the love Daunte shows to Robinson.

614953[/snapback]

Minor correction, Gak. The article says the finger fracture was from practice last week. However, the article also says that Moore *might* do Burleson's punt return duties this week, which isn't a good sign for those who get points in the return game.

Well, I would like to point out that Burleson did catch all 4 balls that were thrown to him last week.  And Burleson continues to return punts.  So I'm not sure how badly the injuries are limiting him.  Though, they scare me during these, our playoff games.  They do not, however, seem to scare Paul Charchian.

"Sidekick alert! With Bly covering Moss, that leaves the vastly inferior Fernando Bryant to cover Burleson. He scored last time these teams met, and although he's been quiet lately, this one smells like a good opportunity for Burleson to be a sneaky sleeper."

Charchian wrote this (and other) Vikings-related fantasy blurbs on the team's official website, which can be read here: http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_OBJECTN...tasy121404.html

He's also the publisher of Fanball.

614946[/snapback]

i read that guy's report last week that gave Burleson a glowing review.

I noticed that the number of balls thrown to Burleson the last four weeks (since the return of Moss) have gone down... and there was no way I could start a WR that only has four balls thrown to him during the Playoffs. That's the problem with #2 and #3 WRs, sometimes they are forgotten. But if Burleson was out, Robinson would get some of Burleson's balls :D