[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamal Lewis/Chester Taylor

spain

I am wondering how many carries Chester Taylor will get this week. Jamal Lewis is back in the starting lineup but he still isnt 100%. Taylor has filled in admirably in Lewis abscence. Plus, if the Colts get up big, Chester may see more action as a pass receiver out of the backfield. If its a blowout by the Colts, the Ravens may want to rest Lewis and not risk him re-aggravating his ankle. I just dont know what sort of numbers to look for out of Chester this week.

Am I just looking for reasons to keep Taylor in my lineup as my flex player? Anybody else think he still has some value this week? Any Baltimore homers have any local scoop? Help me Obi One, your my only hope...

Spain,

I have the SAME problem...last week I bought into all the hype that JAMAL was healthy....Chester ran for 100+....aaarrrghh!!!

Colts run "D" is soft....I am leaning toward benching them both and

going with O. Smith at Detroit.

I could see a split time thing for the TWO Raven RB's.

What do you Baltimore homers think??

I care enough to play E James, K Jones, and L Johnson instead of J Lewis, and have O. Smith ahead of him on my bench... :D

Why stake your fantasy season on an unknown football situation. I know...I know...Larry Johnson is an unknown football situation. But, it is the Chief's line I have faith in. It's like Denver. If you know who the main guy is, start him.