[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Johnny Morton on the Projections?

Cx3

Other sites have him questionable with only a mild strain.

Anyone else have input?

618995[/snapback]

He is starting?, Kennison will be replaced in the starting line up however by Dante Hall.

Chiefs | Morton Not Playing in Week 15 - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:13:11 -0800

Adam Teicher, of the Kansas City Star, reports Kansas City Chiefs WR Johnnie Morton (knee) did not practice Friday, Dec. 17, and is questionable for Week 15. Morton will not play.

Edited by theeohiostate

From the update on the projections page (I've bolded the relevant comments):

Update: This game remains a bit messy. Derrick Blaylock appears likely to miss this week so I have shifted projections to Larry Johnson by himself for the KC running backs.

Tatum Bell is now back in practice - to some extent - but the Broncos think that Bell will be able to get a shot in his sprained shoulder and try to play. If he plays in pain and has a good game, it will counteract his reputation as a fragile player and he'll likely try to gut it out as best he can. I am splitting the carries between he and Droughns but it all depends on how well Bell's shoulder holds up and how effective he is running. This game could unfold as anything between Bell running wild to having him hardly carry and Droughns goes off. Or neither does that much. Welcome to the Denver running game.

The Broncos had Champ Bailey shut down Gonzalez in the previous matchup but there's no word on if they will do that again or have Bailey go against Kennison and let the rest of the secondary worry about Gonzalez.

Johnnie Morton has a sore knee and has not practiced so it appears he will likely miss this week. He has been removed from the projections. I now slightly favor the Broncos in this matchup in a must-win game for them.

He is starting, Kennison will be replaced in the starting line up however by Dante Hall.

619003[/snapback]

I think you've got who is out and who Hall is replacing, bass ackwards. :D

Adam Teicher, of the Kansas City Star, reports Kansas City Chiefs WR Johnnie Morton (knee) did not practice Friday, Dec. 17, and is questionable for Week 15. Morton will not play.

I think you've got who is out and who Hall is replacing, bass ackwards. :D

619024[/snapback]

That's what i thought to, but on NFL today they stated that Kennison will be replaced in the starting line up by Hall, i have no other confirmation on what i heard, but they may have got it bass ackwards..............first :D

NFL today they stated that Kennison will be replaced in the starting line up by Hall, they may have got it bass ackwards..............first  :D

619029[/snapback]

NFL Today is a CBS show isn't it?

If it is a CBS show, that's all you need to know to figure they indeed got it bass ackwards.

CBS sucks big fat donkey schlongs. :D