[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Portis is a punk...

sdm8309

How about a little FIRST and goal play action?

619232[/snapback]

I can hear Gibbs now...."What's this "Play Action Pass" thing I keep hearing about?

Oh...and while you're at it...mind explainging what the hell a "Shotgun Formation" is?

I really think Gibbs needs a little more time to adjust to todays game.

Did you watch the play? The call was to run it to the left. The Skins line collapsed backwards even with pulling guards out in front. Portis reversed direction and lost more yardage trying to evade a tackler from the right side.

When a play is designed to go to a certain side and blockers are out front and pulling that way, but they're still getting pushed back....how can you say it's not the lines fault? :D

Edited by Big Score 1

Dang it! I was just about to type how Portis looked to finally be getting in a groove running to the left for some nice yards and on that Coles catch, I saw that Portis was the first Skin there to help keep the 49er defenders off Coles and then on Portis next run, coughs up the pill.

Tuck that rock away son! :D