[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Playoff Fantasy Football Site

cdogger

How does that work, exactly?  Do you build a fresh team every week from all the players available, or is there a draft at the beginning?

633746[/snapback]

My league goes the full 17 weeks of the season and then re-dafts every week for the playoffs. If a player was on your regular season team you have the option of keeping them for you playoff team. At the cost of that being your first draft pick (and second if you keep two players). Because only a few teams make the playoffs it is easy to get a meeting time to redraft and it is quick.

It is nice because the guessing if a star player is being benched or not because a team has a lock for the playoffs is not in issue.

Edited by blips

We use it in two leagues and i give it thumbs up...

We do a total points winner from all the playoff games combined.

We draft a roster and you start a lineup every week as normal...as your players get beat out, you either bring in a backup thats still alive or lose the spot...You're looking to get 3 games out of people...either by playing on week one of the playoffs and making it to the conference finals or by making the superbowl...

I went for Colts and Pats in last years draft and won it easily. (Manning week 1-3 and Brady week 4 was all it took)

That site was exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks.

634259[/snapback]

MFL offers playoff leagues for free to anyone

http://www.myfantasyleague.com/

634325[/snapback]

Thanks BC, I have strolled over there and set up our league.

We have used Sportsline since it started (when it was free). They've expanded their scoring through Week 21 for this year but I have no idea how that is going to work out.

This will be a nice chance to see how the MFL set up works and a review on whether we like that better. Although, I must admit, the number of options of setting up the site is pretty daunting...but I've spent some time on it and I'm sure I'll find more gadgets by the time the first round of playoffs hit.

Gunther -

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or put them up on the MFL support forum. Help is ususally less than an hour away there.

634947[/snapback]

:D Appreciate the offer! I'll spend some more time on it over the weekend and I'll peruse the MFL support forum. Any questions I might have may already be answered there. But if I hit a wall, I'll PM you.

I have what I need done to handle our league plus added some stuff besides the standard things you get by default. I'd like to see what else can be done with the setup.

Thanks again.