[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst Team To Make The Playoffs?

theeohiostate

I agree - the Hawks don't belong there. If they played every game on one of their "good" days, that would be a different story. But they can't play (or get coached) well with a lead, which means they are better off losing.

The Jags are a mystery to me. They have kind of flow under the radar this season - haven't heard much / seen much about them.

I don't know who the worst team is.

But Minnesota is the most pathetic.

2 years in a row they lose a win to get in game

to a bad team-the ultimate back in this year.

639655[/snapback]

I agree with that, the Arizona game last year was hilarious. I was pulling for Carolina to win to knock them out. The Panthers had it in their grasp, i just don't see how they lose this game with how they've played down the stretch.

I agree with that, the Arizona game last year was hilarious. I was pulling for Carolina to win to knock them out. The Panthers had it in their grasp, i just don't see how they lose this game with how they've played down the stretch.

639659[/snapback]

It wasn't very hilarious to the 40,000 Viking fans sitting in Sun Devil Stadium, I can vouch for that. :D

It wasn't very hilarious to the 40,000 Viking fans sitting in Sun Devil Stadium, I can vouch for that.  :D

639662[/snapback]

:doah:

Well i guess it could've been worse this season as the 'Aints could have made it with a Rams loss :D The worst team debate would have been easy .

Is NO in with a Seattle win? I vote for the Aints.

639665[/snapback]

The Saints were eliminated with the Rams win.

The NFC playoff teams are PHI, ATL, GB, SEA, STL and MIN. If SEA wins, they host the Rams, if they lose, they go to STL.