[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss Moon

whomper

Guess you've never been to Philly.

649389[/snapback]

Been there years ago, but 47 is still a high number for a single game without catching any hint of it by the networks. I expect that the Philly fans will all be sitting on there thumbs this weekend :DB)

:D

Edited by Moss6

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I take back what I said about him being more mature this year. He reverts back to true form. I know many fans let him have it and I don't defend that, but kids are in the sdtands too and that was a dumb move.

647772[/snapback]

Kids seeing Moss' fake moon is worse than tens of thousands of drunks? fistfights in virtually every section? i've seen people tased by cops in their seats....

Please, the kids are the one's who will be telling people for the rest of their lives that they were at this game.

Since nobody asked...

...the one guy I saw kicked out was wearing a Vikings jersey.

Not sure what happened, it was about 10 rows behind me.

From what I saw (in the endzone, which usually is rougher - I think):

There was plenty of bantering and good-hearted ripping, but I saw NOTHING that looked like it was getting out of hand.

I'm really surprised that that many folks got booted.

And I saw ZERO fights before the game, during the game, or after the game.

It was mostly Vikings fans saying (during the game) that 'you've got Favre - it's never over'.

And then Pack fans saying (after the game) that 'you guys beat us up and we beat ourselves - you deserved to win'