[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss Moon

whomper

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could Buck have overreacted any more? "That was a DISGUSTING act by Randy Moss. I'm ashamed we had that on our airwaves."

Geez.. get over it. He's an idiot. It was stupid, but not overly offensive.

647710[/snapback]

well he did wipe his arse on their goalpost

Okay - offensive if you're a Packer fan. But Buck reacted like he just saw Moss whip out his unit and urinate on Brett Favre's wife.

647727[/snapback]

:D

Okay - offensive if you're a Packer fan. But Buck reacted like he just saw Moss whip out his unit and urinate on Brett Favre's wife.

647727[/snapback]

He only does that after 2 point conversions

Buck forgot he works for FOX where there sort of thing is the norm and not the exception.

647794[/snapback]

Word. To make a huge fuss over that while promoting their usual bag of scuzzy reality shows and erectile dysfunction commercials is ironic, to say the least.

Word.  To make a huge fuss over that while promoting their usual bag of scuzzy reality shows and erectile dysfunction commercials is ironic, to say the least.

647802[/snapback]

Is Fox airing "Who's Your Daddy?" tonight after 24? :D

I take back what I said about him being more mature this year. He reverts back to true form. I know many fans let him have it and I don't defend that, but kids are in the sdtands too and that was a dumb move.

647772[/snapback]

Give me a break about the kids in the stands nonsense....kids that are in the stands at football games should be old enough to understand what goes on at games. If they're old enough to understand what goes on at games then they more than likely have seen one of their buddies moon someone or have mooned someone themselves. You guys have got to get over yourselves....and BUCK was TOTALLY overreacting.

Give me a break about the kids in the stands nonsense....kids that are in the stands at football games should be old enough to understand what goes on at games.  If they're old enough to understand what goes on at games then they more than likely have seen one of their buddies moon someone or have mooned someone themselves.  You guys have got to get over yourselves....and BUCK was TOTALLY overreacting.

647830[/snapback]

I dont think the point is that he did something so terrible that no one has ever seen before it is more about the fact that its totally unneccesary.I never remember players doing that watching football when i was a kid.Im a Cowboy fan and Tom Landry used to get mad when Butch Johnson celebrated in the endzone.and he never wiped his ass on someones goalpost..

I dont think the point is that he did something so terrible that no one has ever seen before it is more about the fact that its totally unneccesary.I never remember players doing that watching football when i was a kid.Im a Cowboy fan and Tom Landry used to get mad when Butch Johnson celebrated in the endzone.and he never wiped his ass on someones goalpost..

647837[/snapback]

This ain't the '70's my friend. MOST "outside of the play" actions that these guys commit are unnecessary........

This ain't the '70's my friend.  MOST "outside of the play" actions that these guys commit are unnecessary........

647841[/snapback]

I agree with you but that doesnt mean people shouldnt question when someone does something stupid