[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've Said It Before.....

Shotgun Messiahs

His days are over! He is a true legend that has stumbled! He has earned his respect from the NFL and the fans! But it is time to take the pads off and admit his time has passed! With the death of his dad and his wife having cancer brings limitation to Brett Favre! He has his trophies! He has the rings! But there is no more to claim for him! Yes he has years left in him, we all know this is true! The future of the cheeseheads will not begin until he steps down!

Yes I know, with the loss of Javon Walker made the offense struggle! And that has alot to do with the loss today against the Vikings! His vision is blurry(4 INT) and the more he plays seems like the worse he is getting!

He has carried his team and fantasy teams on his back for over a decade now! And many will miss him if he makes the right decision! Reminds me of when Troy Aikman knew it was time to retire! Though he was forced with injuries and concussions! But he knew it was time and I hope The Man of Stone realizes this too!

Even though I'm not a Packers fan it hurts to see greatness struggle! I hate to see him have to remember the painful games over the glory ones! That my friends is a true legend and a hero to every cheesehead he has played is career for!

He's got a good offensive line, a great young RB and WR.

647897[/snapback]

Aren't Wahle and Rivera both free agents next year? I'm assuming that they can keep one of them, but what I've heard in the press suggests that they can't keep both.

Given that Favre has thrown THIRTEEN picks in his last five playoff games and that his team simply doesn't have enough defense to win at this point, I think that the front office in Green Bay needs to draft a QB this spring and begin to prepare for the A.B. (After Brett) era.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Aren't Wahle and Rivera both free agents next year?  I'm assuming that they can keep one of them, but what I've heard in the press suggests that they can't keep both.

Given that Favre has thrown THIRTEEN picks in his last five playoff games and that his team simply doesn't have enough defense to win at this point, I think that the front office in Green Bay needs to draft a QB this spring and begin to prepare for the A.B. (After Brett) era.

647920[/snapback]

I have to agree with this. :D

And the Pack still show no sign of significant improvements to the defense. :D

I think GB drafts a QB this year but I think Favre plays one more year.

648036[/snapback]

I agree with you. I think Farve plays one more year and mentors some new blood that will be drafted...will Alex Smith last in the draft until Green Bay picks???