[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss "shake my d*ck at 'em"

Marauders11

Answered you in the other thread where you asked. :D

655059[/snapback]

Cool I will go ther now :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When there are 70,000 people congregated in one stadium, it's difficult to give the finger to one of them and have the other 69,999 understand who it was aimed at.

That said - I don't like the actions of the players lately - be it the cell phone incident, the flipping of the bird, or the mooning.  Frankly, I was least offended by Moss' actions.

However, I've been to 50 or so Jets games and a dozen or so Giants and Patriots games over the years and the fans behavior seems to get more and more appauling every year.  I've been on the Jets season ticket waiting list for 10 years.  I started at number 12,080 - now I'm number 314, so I'll probably get season tickets next year.  As excited as I am to get the tickets, I'm also concerned that I won't be able to bring my two young sons and feel comfortable in the stands.  I've had everything from the usual constant stream of profanity from fans to people behind me vomiting on my back to people being beaten up quite badly in the stands.  It's sickening.

Before fans complain about the actions of the players on the field, they should learn to control themselves.  Spending $50 or $100 or whatever on a ticket deosn't give you the right to be an a$$.

The NFL needs to spend as much or more time on controlling fans as they do trying to conteol the players on the field.  Not excusing the players actions - just another point of view.

655040[/snapback]

Very well said Vet. It's easy to try to put the blame on one or the other but we have something with the players and the fans that is trying very hard to get totally out of control. While many of the things we all talk about every week can be considered isolated incidents they seem to have become more than ISOLATED. Moss's moon was really just stupid, and his comments about the fine just back up his ignorance. That takes nothing away from his talent but his charector is nonexsistant. I'm a mechanic and we talk the way Moss did all day at work but if a child or a lady are in the shop we refrain from being crass. Children watch Sportscenter and have learned that this is how superstars are allowed to act. Hopefully thier parents are there to let them know thats not how THEY should act!

As i stated earlier i am a mechanic NOT A WRITER so trash the spelling and gramatical errors all you want but i think the message is clear!

This goes both ways . While the fans have payed their hard earned money for the right to see these athletes perform. Have they also payed for the right to spew vulgar language at them for 60 min ? I would be embarrased if one of my friends acted that way at a game . Yell, scream, cheer or boo but why all the other crap?

Ok enough of my holier than though crap i'm off to the local pub to berate a bartender or two for pouring my drinks too weak!

For the record I was not in the least offended by his "moon" dance on Sunday, but his comments yesterday just show what kind of true a-hole he really is.

654144[/snapback]

I have the same feeling. I could've cared less when he fake mooned the crowd.

With this comment, I think that he is just looking for attention. He likes the spotlight way too much.

Ben

I have the same feeling.  I could've cared less when he fake mooned the crowd. 

With this comment, I think that he is just looking for attention.  He likes the spotlight way too much.

Ben

655329[/snapback]

I dunno, If you're walking to your truck to go home, and reporters stick a mike in your face, that's hardly looking for the spotlight, is it not?