[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss "shake my d*ck at 'em"

Marauders11

I know that NSab made a reference to Moss' latest comments in another hread and that Menudo also made a similar reference.

I can't beleive that there wasn't a HUGE thread this AM talking about Randy's latest comments- I am shocked :bigshock: (at you Huddlers that is).

What an arrogant jerk-off. "Next time I'll shake my d*ck at them". How about having an ounce of class Randy- you know that the camera is going to be on you so why not act just a little bit responsibly- yeah you are a guy I want my kids to emulate :D

For the record I was not in the least offended by his "moon" dance on Sunday, but his comments yesterday just show what kind of true a-hole he really is.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were TO it would be headline news.

Where did you read that he said d*ck? The only thing that I read was this from viking update:

moss article

FRIDAY NOTES

* Randy Moss was completely unrepentant and unapologetic Thursday as it concerned his $10,000 fine. Following practice, Moss made a point to let the reporter asking about the fine know that he was rich and that the fine didn't make a difference -- adding that the next time he does a celebration, it may include the shaking of another body part other than his backside.

Sounds like people are assuming things again.

Also, no comment was made about this article on Moss either. I guess he is just one of those people love to hate, but frankly I think you guys are just jealous because your teams were stupid enough to pass on him in 98.

Moss' good deeds kept from spotlight

All of the negative publicity that Randy Moss has received from the media brought a response Wednesday from a representative of St. Joseph's Home for Children, a Minneapolis charity to which Moss has been a great benefactor.

The letter was delivered to the Vikings with the request that it been given to Moss. The rules of St. Joe's prevent the writer from being identified.

It was titled "That Is Who You Are," and read:

"Lately you have been analyzed, criticized and demonized by people who haven't got a clue about the real you. I do not understand it.

"With people dying daily in Iraq and whole families lost due to the recent tsunami, there are more important things to talk about than two seconds at the end of a football game or some harmless fun in the end zone.

"Sport analysts and your critics need to get a grip and lose their sense of righteous indignation. Many of them do not speak from perfection, balance or fairness. They should be thanking you for giving them the gift of something to talk about. And while talking about and writing about you makes for great radio, great television ratings and newspaper profit, trashing you doesn't feed a homeless family or comfort a frightened child.

"You know how to do this. You are making a positive difference in the lives of others. You do not take credit or publicize your charitable efforts. Never forget, Randy, that your private kindness to others is the measure of who you really are. Always remember your family, team, those you care about, your own personal belief in you, and in a higher power, are the elements of life that are the most important.

"I hope that you will continue to stay true to you and you will keep on 'keeping it real.'

"Continue to love the game and your team. Play with passion. Pound the Eagles and please know that there are thousands of us who support you."

It happened, everyone just get over it.

Where did you read that he said d*ck?  The only thing that I read was this from viking update:

654292[/snapback]

He said it... it was on sportscenter last night as he was getting in his rig after practice.

Reporter - when are you gonna write that check Randy ?

Moss - when you're rich you don't write checks.

Reporter - how are you gonna pay ?

Moss - straight cash, homey. :D

Reporter - are you upset about the fine ?

Moss - no, maybe next time I'll shake my dick @ them.

654292[/snapback]

agreed.

Where did you read that he said d*ck?  The only thing that I read was this from viking update:

moss article

Sounds like people are assuming things again.

Also, no comment was made about this article on Moss either.  I guess he is just one of those people love to hate, but frankly I think you guys are just jealous because your teams were stupid enough to pass on him in 98.

Moss' good deeds kept from spotlight

654292[/snapback]

I saw the actual clip last night. I believe he did say d*ck and it was blipped out. I could be wrong.

What an arrogant jerk-off. "Next time I'll shake my d*ck at them". How about having an ounce of class Randy- you know that the camera is going to be on you so why not act just a little bit responsibly- yeah you are a guy I want my kids to emulate :D

654144[/snapback]

B) You're from Philly and you want to talk about class? :D

It's pretty simple kids, Moss is an ass. He's also the most dynamic WR in the league. He gives two sh*ts about nobody but himself. But let's move on. It is what it is and it's not going to change.

I actually thought it was moderately amusing. :D

And y'all need to get off your high horses when it comes to class, because the majority of professional athletes have none, Moss just isn't smart enough to hide it better.

:D You're from Philly and you want to talk about class? :D

Why does Philly get such a bad rap! The same $hit if not worse goes on in every

city, but you hear that we booed Santa back in the 70's. I'm so sick of that $hit!

Edited by Flyeaglesfly

city, but you hear that we booed Santa back in the  70's. I'm so sick of that $hit!

654316[/snapback]

Well, I was just teasing Mauraders, hence the B), but you really can't deny that Philadelphia has had more than it's share of bad publicity, and since y'all came here to complain about the bad publicity that Randy Moss is getting, it seemed only fitting.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

One other thing: This is exactly what Randy Moss wants. All the attention. It takes it away from the rest of his team, and it inspires him to perform on Sunday. Both of which help the Vikes imo.

654318[/snapback]

Bingo we have a wiener :D I mean winner :D

Also, no comment was made about this article on Moss either.  I guess he is just one of those people love to hate, but frankly I think you guys are just jealous because your teams were stupid enough to pass on him in 98.

I'm definitely jealous. When you look at the success the Vikings have had over the years, I am just green with envy !!!!! :D

city, but you hear that we booed Santa back in the  70's. I'm so sick of that $hit!

654316[/snapback]

Michael Irvin's sendoff.

Not that he didn't deserve it, and nevermind it was more than I cuold have hoped for that jackass, but that eclipsed Santa, no doubt. B)

OK, here is something that I posted last year ina Fantasy Baseball Forum when those idiots over there were bring up the whole Santa Claus, Battery, etc. thing...it's sort of relevant here:

Do you know the actual story about Santa being booed?

Know how many people actually threw batteries at JD? (TWO batteries thrown by 2 teenagers in a crowd of 50,000+, and suddenly we are all "Battery chucking fools") or are you just listening to Michael Wilbon on PTI every day?

Are Philly fans rough? sure are. Are they any worse than NY, Chicago, etc.? I doubt it.

I am proud to be a Philadelphia sports fan and it just bugs me when people make the same stupid redundant comments all the time about booing Santa, etc. without knowing the actual facts behind the stories......it's akin to calling all Chicago fans "Coach Beating Fools"-

There is a an excellent book written by 2 Philadephia Sports Radio guys (Gargano & Macknow) called "The Great Philadelphia Fan Book" which is mostly about the history of Philadelphia sports, and there is a chapter devoted to the myths, exaggerations, etc. that are portrayed nationally about events involving Philly fans such as the batteries, the Santa booing, etc. They tell the WHOLE story-

The "Santa Incident"- was in 1968, at Franklin Field before The Vet was even built! 35 years ago- how about a relevent reference? anyway- here is what happened with that....

December 15, 1968:

The Eagles were playing their last game of what would be a 2-12 season. In a major snowstorm a crowd of 54,000 still showed up. Fans were upset and angry with owner Jerry Wolman all season for "dismantling a strong & proud franchise"- he hired Joe Kuharich as a coach and GM who was awful (the "Joe must go" slogan can be attributed to him-really), and they traded away hall of fame QB Sonny Jurgensen to Washington for Norm Snead.

There was supposed to be a halftime "Christmas Pagent" but there was too much snow on the ground to bring out the floats, etc., so as an alternative The Eagles pulled a 19 kid who was dressed in a Santa suit and weighed about 140lbs. out of the crowd and asked him to walk around the track surrounding the field at halftime posing as Santa.

Basically this was a symbol of how ownership had treated the fans all season- trading away their best players, hiring incompetent coaches, etc.-and The Fans had enough- they DID in fact throw snow-balls at Santa that day, but they were NOT booing the symbol of Santa Claus, but rather letting out frustrations towards their franchises' short comings. The guy who was "Santa" that day has since spoken numerous times, that he was even egging the fans on and gesturing at them and that the snowballs, etc. were really in good fun and a way for fans to let off steam......the whole incident is more Folk Lore than anything.

It's sad that all you ever hear is "The same Philly fans who booed Santa Claus?" give it a break already-

It happens everywhere....

December 16, 2001- Cleveland- Cleveland Browns fans rain down thousands of bottles, cups and debris on Browns and Jaguar players after officials overturn a late game call, stopping the game for over 30 minutes.

1995- Cleveland- Fans tear out rows of seats, and started small fires in the last game at Cleveland stadium after it was announced that the team was moving to Baltimore.

1995- NY- Fans at a Giants game throw snow and ice balls at the San Diego Chargers injuring 15 people, resulting in over 175 ejections from the stadium.

September 20, 2002- Chicago- KC Royals coach Tom Gamboa is attacked on the field by 2 fans during a game vs. The Chicago White Sox.

April 2003,- Chicago- Umpire Laz Diaz is attacked by a fan on the same field that Gamboa was attacked on 7 months earlier.

May 2000, Chicago- Dodger catcher Chad Kreuter was sitting in the bullpen at Wrigley Field when a fan hit him in the head and stole his capo. Several Dodgers went into the stands and a mob scene ensued.

September 1999, Milwaukee- Astors OF Bill Spiers was attacked and tackled by a fan. Spier suffered a welt under his left eye, a bloody nose, and a case of whiplash.

August 1986, NY- A bowie hunting knife with a 5in. blade was thrown at California Angels player Wally Joyner- Joyner was grazed on the left arm by the butt of the weapon and escaped serious injury.

April 2003-Chicago- A fan at Wrigley Field throws a cell phone from the stands that hits Padres 3B Sean Burroughs. 5 Days earlier a fan in Oakland was arrested after throwing a cell phone at Texas OF Carl Everett hitting him in the head.

Edit/Delete Message

oh- and since then- The Indiana Pacers!

oh- and since then- The Indiana Pacers!

654369[/snapback]

I think you meant Detroit Piston fans, right?

I've never been to Philly. But a few things stick out in my mind. Cheering when Irvin got hurt. Booing Donovan McNabb on his draft day. Having a makeshift jail and courthouse in the stadium.