[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats, Indy

NSab

Didn't you find it a little odd that they didn't try to use James more than they did? The success they did have was using that stretch play thing they do.

657284[/snapback]

Yes for sure. i thought the same thing.

I think what we saw today was an Indy team that uses the pass to set up the run, not vice versa. When push came to shove and Indy really needed their run game to step up by itself, it simply couldn't, as it isn't built to function that way.

657270[/snapback]

Losing the starting RT in early in the game was a major blow to the running game.

Losing the starting RT in early in the game was a major blow to the running game.

657511[/snapback]

Here come the excuses. :D will you guys from Indy just except defeat? What are you gonna protest to the league that we shouldn't play games in the snow now?

Who did you give the extra seat to?

657529[/snapback]

He offered me the extra seat in one of his posts, but when I PM'd him to take him up on it, he said he didn't have one.

Edited by CaptainHook

To me, Manning is a great QB when he is throwing to wide open receivers, but is not commanding when he needs to fit the ball into tight places.

657246[/snapback]

ridiculous :D

657509[/snapback]

As a non Indy or NE fan let me correct your observation: "extremely ridiculos."

He offered me the extra seat in one of his posts, but when I PM'd him to take him up on it, he said he didn't have one.

657560[/snapback]

I remembered that Fingers had done that and that you had accepted.

I figured he was talking out his arse when he said he had it.

By my saying the Colts running game was affected by losing their RT, I was not making an excuse.  I was explaining why they did not run the stretch play as often.  call me sily call me rude, but call me please.

657555[/snapback]

Just heard on Sportcenter, the Colts are the first team in NFL history to score 500 points in a season, and fail to score a touchdown in a playoff game (they scored a bunch in the Denver game though). All teams that scored 500+ points scored a touchdown in a playoff game, even when they lost.

Possibly one of the best defensive showings in a playoff game ever. No defense ever held a team that scored 500+ points to just a field goal.

Ugly :D Tuna