[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers - Patriots Sig Line Bet

Menudo

Well...it made Menudo sick to his stomach...that's a good thing.

Is everyone that is on the Pats cool with that sig?

Let me know.

Ben

660574[/snapback]

I vote for that sig...ben-waa...I saw a picture of a guy pissing on a short school bus...if I find it it's an idea.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the rules say that we will be using the other team's logo from NFL.com. It is listed here in the rules:

The team that loses wears the opposing teams official logo from NFL.com as their Avatar

If everyone wants to change it, I'm o.k. with that, but I thought this would keep it simple.

Actually the rules say that we will be using the other team's logo from NFL.com.  It is listed here in the rules:

The team that loses wears the opposing teams official logo from NFL.com as their Avatar

If everyone wants to change it, I'm o.k. with that, but I thought this would keep it simple.

661868[/snapback]

good point...nev'r mind.

Hey Pig and Pink, look up the definition of c-o-a-r-s-e. What? They don't do punny out where you live? :D

661980[/snapback]

Double Yoi!!! :DB)

No, no Punny here... I did work with an Englishman that spoke that Punny stuff once in a while... come to think of it he lived in Boston.

OK, I guess you can spell, but had I not called it out, the non-Punny speaking people of the world would take you for an unedumacated dolt, so you can thank me for posting...:D

I did check the thesauras on MS Word and it says coarse = uncouth, rough, or unrefined... doesn't seem like very good Punny...? :D

Edited by Pigskin Junkie

Lots of huddlers residing with the Pats.....

Amazing how everyone is jumping on my bandwagon!

Uglyness

662198[/snapback]

Just curious - how long have you been a Pats fan?

Is it Sunday yet? B)

Good Luck All....Except for the Steelers.  :D

664692[/snapback]

I don't play for the Steelers, so, :D I just write poetry for them. Wow, even I must admit that last sentence sounded gay ! Not that there's anything wrong with that ! :D

Bump it up Oprahers !!!!!!

I've never been this excited for a football game in my life. Both of these games should be fantastic !!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!!!

Can you put together a list of all participants on each side??

667580[/snapback]

It is all on the first page of this post. I have been updating that as I've gone.

Where are all the Squeelers fans???

The Pats fans have them outnumbered by almost 2:1

For fans that are so confident, they sure are steering clear of this sig line bet...they must already be commited to other wagers.

Ben

That's my situation - otherwise I'd be in.

Consider yourself lucky - Caveman_Nick will be sporting an even more humiliating sig than you.  :D

667643[/snapback]

Actually, there aren't a ton of regular Steeler posters on here. It's just that the ones who are here are very loud about it, so it seems like there are more. There are so many Pats fans because, well, the Pats are the champs, but, don't worry, there will be a lot of emergency visits for people falling off the bandwagon at around 9:30PM tonight !

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!!!

Sort of been AWOL for a few weeks Menudo.....I've barely gotten a chance to read most of the posts.  Homerism aside....I'll side with a Steeler win, regardless......sign me up....LOL. :D

It's just going to be a great game....don't let all the polite props from players and coaches over the last week fool you.  This will be THE hardest fought game of the year on both sides.

Go Steelers!!! :D

667777[/snapback]

Bump to add SteelBunz to the party.

I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you about how confident I am that the Steelers will win.  No matter how confident I am I wouldn't wager my huddle membership on something I have no control over.... it's a dumb thing to do... no wonder you thought of it.

658034[/snapback]

Well said.

Actually, there aren't a ton of regular Steeler posters on here. It's just that the ones who are here are very loud about it, so it seems like there are more. There are so many Pats fans because, well, the Pats are the champs, but, don't worry, there will be a lot of emergency visits for people falling off the bandwagon at around 9:30PM tonight !

667663[/snapback]

[/quo

Blow it out your a$$ Menudo, on all of the above.... :D

Tell me the truth, you don't really think a rook is leading a team to victory in the biggest game besides the Superbowl against the world champs do ya? Do ya? Huh?

I didn't think so...

Ahh, come on. I kid because I love...

Actually, there aren't a ton of regular Steeler posters on here.  It's just that the ones who are here are very loud about it, so it seems like there are more.  There are so many Pats fans because, well, the Pats are the champs, but, don't worry, there will be a lot of emergency visits for people falling off the bandwagon at around 9:30PM tonight !

667663[/snapback]

Blow it out your a$$ Menudo, on all of the above.... :D

Tell me the truth, you don't really think a rook is leading a team to victory in the biggest game besides the Superbowl against the world champs do ya? Do ya? Huh?

I didn't think so...

Ahh, come on. I kid because I love...

668103[/snapback]

You are right, I don't think the rookie can win. I KNOW he can !!!!! Patriots going down ----- down, down, down........... Patriots going down --------- down, down, down. The Steelers rule, the Patriots suck the big one !!! :D

Edited by Menudo