[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not in our house !

Menudo

.... not today, not tomorrow, and certainly not Sunday !!!!!!

Sorry, it is Thurdsay and my stomach is already in nervous knots for the game. It can't get here quick enough !!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!

Edited by Menudo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, it is Thurdsay and my stomach is already in nervous knots for the game.  It can get here quick enough !!!!!

662674[/snapback]

I am not worried about the game at all on Sunday. The Pats are going to the Superbowl just like they did the last time they played the AFC Championship game in Pittsburgh. :D

I am not worried about the game at all on Sunday. The Pats are going to the Superbowl just like they did the last time they played the AFC Championship game in Pittsburgh. :D

662689[/snapback]

This coming from a guy with a Cowboy helmet for an avatar :D

I'm sorry. As you can see from my avatar and sig line, I'm nothing but a lonely, depressed, borderline suicidal Jets fan.

But watching you guys get so lathered up - and it's only Thursday - makes me laugh out loud. I just picture you this time next week in the same situation as me - unwashed, unshaven, empty beer, whiskey and vodka bottles strew about the place - flies buzzing around half-eaten pizzas and chinese food - already burned four of your five sick days at work, and it's only January - wife staying at her mother's house - mail piling up in the mailbox. It's not pretty, but this will be your life one week from today.

I wish you the best this weekend, but I simply don't see it happening for you.

.... not today, not tomorrow, and certainly not Sunday !!!!!!

Sorry, it is Thurdsay and my stomach is already in nervous knots for the game.  It can't get here quick enough !!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!

662674[/snapback]

I understand. Waiting is the hard part. Yesterday Bellichick said if they play like they did last weekend they'll lose 55-0. This is going to be a smashmouth game. Should be good.

Bring it on.

This coming from a guy with a Cowboy helmet for an avatar  :D

662692[/snapback]

Well considering I live in the New England area and I do root for Pats to do well EXCEPT when they play the Boys. Would you like me to change my avatar? :D

I know a good team when I see it and both the Steelers and the Pats are the best in football. It’s a shame this game is being played this week and not two weeks from now.

I know a good team when I see it and both the Steelers and the Pats are the best in football. It’s a shame this game is being played this week and not two weeks from now.

662719[/snapback]

Yeah it would be a great Superbowl. And if Ben's thumb is hurt, it could be better in 2 weeks.

I'm sorry.  As you can see from my avatar and sig line, I'm nothing but a lonely, depressed, borderline suicidal Jets fan.

But watching you guys get so lathered up - and it's only Thursday - makes me laugh out loud.  I just picture you this time next week in the same situation as me - unwashed, unshaven, empty beer, whiskey and vodka bottles strew about the place - flies buzzing around half-eaten pizzas and chinese food - already burned four of your five sick days at work, and it's only January - wife staying at her mother's house - mail piling up in the mailbox.  It's not pretty, but this will be your life one week from today.

I wish you the best this weekend, but I simply don't see it happening for you.

662707[/snapback]

I hope you are wrong, but that was a *** funny post... :D

Well considering I live in the New England area and I do root for Pats to do well EXCEPT when they play the Boys. Would you like me to change my avatar?  :D

662719[/snapback]

Fair enough, but as a 2nd team fan, and/or a two team fan, of course you are going to be nervous like a diehard fan like myself is...... Oh, go ahead and change your avatar to whatever you want, because if I remember right, you are in on the bet and it will be a Steeler logo come Sunday night anyway. :D

Fair enough, but as a 2nd team fan, and/or a two team fan, of course you are going to be nervous like a diehard fan like myself is......  Oh, go ahead and change your avatar to whatever you want, because if I remember right, you are in on the bet and it will be a Steeler logo come Sunday night anyway.  :D

662734[/snapback]

Oh don’t let the fact that I root for two teams in different conferences make you think I am not a diehard fan. If I weren’t a diehard fan wouldn’t have wasted my hard earned cash going to any Pats games to cheer them on.

I am not nervous because I know the Pats are the better team. I have a feeling that Big Ben is going to struggle this weekend and if he does Pittsburgh will lose.

It's rather sad that you root against people, but never really for anybody.  You don't seem like much of a football "fan" to me.

662765[/snapback]

Agreed. I always get a kick out of fans from other teams who just enjoy ripping on fans of whatever team loses. Cracks me up.

Oh don’t let the fact that I root for two teams in different conferences make you think I am not a diehard fan. If I weren’t a diehard fan wouldn’t have wasted my hard earned cash going to any Pats games to cheer them on.

I am not nervous because I know the Pats are the better team. I have a feeling that Big Ben is going to struggle this weekend and if he does Pittsburgh will lose.

662766[/snapback]

I think it is impossible to be a die-hard fan of TWO teams. It contradicts itself, and can't be done. Die-hard fans wouldn't dare root for another team. How can you be considered a die-hard Pats fan, if, when they played the Cowboys you would be rooting for the Boys. I'm sure you are a big fan, but I can't consider you "die-hard" Just my $.02

Agreed.  I always get a kick out of fans from other teams who just enjoy ripping on fans of whatever team loses.  Cracks me up.

662769[/snapback]

The difference here, of course, is that WaterWanker isn't a fan of ANYBODY. And even if he DOES root for a team, he doesn't have the balls to come out and say it. He's just a little dickhead who has nothing better to do with his time than rip on players that he doesn't like.

I think it is impossible to be a die-hard fan of TWO teams.  It contradicts itself, and can't be done.  Die-hard fans wouldn't dare root for another team.  How can you be considered a die-hard Pats fan, if, when they played the Cowboys you would be rooting for the Boys.  I'm sure you are a big fan, but I can't consider you "die-hard"  Just my $.02

662773[/snapback]

Menudo is 100% correct here.

If you're a diehard fan of two teams, then you're a diehard fan of no team.

The difference here, of course, is that WaterWanker isn't a fan of ANYBODY.  And even if he DOES root for a team, he doesn't have the balls to come out and say it.  He's just a little dickhead who has nothing better to do with his time than rip on players that he doesn't like.

662777[/snapback]

If that is true, that is even worse. :D

I think it is impossible to be a die-hard fan of TWO teams.

662773[/snapback]

I'm a die-hard fan of the Bears and also a fan of the Colts. I don't see a conflict of interest there. If the two met up in the SB, I'd have to root for the Bears (who I've followed for 21 years).

It's rather sad that you root against people, but never really for anybody.  You don't seem like much of a football "fan" to me.

662765[/snapback]

Usually the team someone pulls for is the QB he defends the most. :D So I wonder which team I would pull for with the recent threads I've started? It's probably a team I live close enough to in the viewing area of upstate South Carolina. It's really hard to guess which team I pull for. I mean, when you always defend the highest paid but most overrated QB in the NFL, there must be reason for it. :D

Usually the team someone pulls for is the QB he defends the most. :D So I wonder which team I would pull for with the recent threads I've started? It's probably a team I live close enough to in the viewing area of upstate South Carolina. It's really hard to guess which team I pull for.

662788[/snapback]

Of course, you've never told me where you lived before because you're a enchilada.

So, that would either be the Panthers or Falcons. Let's see if you're man enough to tell me which. :D

I'm a die-hard fan of the Bears and also a fan of the Colts.  I don't see a conflict of interest there.  If the two met up in the SB, I'd have to root for the Bears (who I've followed for 21 years).

662786[/snapback]

The thought of actually rooting with any oomph for any team that doesn't wear black and gold makes me :D

The only time I root for another team is if their winning helps the Steelers or they are playing a Steeler rival. I might pull for an underdog, but I don't consistently root for ANY other team, that would go against every fiber of my being. Not saying my way is right and your way is wrong, just giving you my honest to goodness feelings.

Edited by Menudo

I'm a die-hard fan of the Bears and also a fan of the Colts... 

662786[/snapback]

That's called hedging your bet.

You can call yourself a fan of both teams if that floats your boat. But you are a diehard fan of neither team.