[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A question for we fans of the other 30 teams

Selly

What do you want to happen in the Super Bowl?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to happen in the Super Bowl?

• Eagles... I don't want Brady's man-purse to win again
    • Pats... I hope TO never wins a ring
    • A hurricane in J'ville on Super Sunday, cause I hate both teams.

Just like the question says, who do you have?

EDIT: I know the Philly and Pats homers will post anyway, but I'd like an idea on how the rest of fandom thinks.

Edited by Selly

I have no strong feeling about what I want to happen.... but I am as certain as I have ever been about anything that the Pats are going to freakin' roll to a resounding SB victory against Philly. C. Dillon will be the MVP as the Eagles run defense sucks.

But, but, J. Trotter has been playing great lately.... whatever -- one man cant change a defense. The Eagles are going to get steamrolled by the Pats.

I have no strong feeling about what I want to happen.... but I am as certain as I have ever been about anything that the Pats are going to freakin' roll to a resounding SB victory against Philly.  C. Dillon will be the MVP as the Eagles run defense sucks.

But, but, J. Trotter has been playing great lately.... whatever -- one man cant change a defense.  The Eagles are going to get steamrolled by the Pats.

669267[/snapback]

For the record, I did not vote. Just because your Steelers were "steamrolled", doesn't mean the Eagles will be. I truly believe the Eagles have a good shot at winning this game.

Eagles run D does not suck. Since they inserted Trotter into the starting lineup, their run defense is significantly improved. Don't be surprised when the Eagles win in 2 weeks!

Just because your Steelers were "steamrolled", doesn't mean the Eagles will be.  I truly believe the Eagles have a good shot at winning this game.

I'm not picking the Pats because they beat the Steelers, I'm picking them because they are far and away the best team in the league.

Eagles run D does not suck.  Since they inserted Trotter into the starting lineup, their run defense is significantly improved. 

"Significantly improved" from putrid ain't saying much. As I said, one man can't change a defense. The Pats attack the weaknesses of their opponent and if you won't admit the Eagles run D is suspect then you surely will admit that the Eagles secondary is their strength... I guess we'll see how good their run D is in the Super Bowl.

Don't be surprised when the Eagles win in 2 weeks!

I would be shocked beyond words if the Eagles don't get blown out. The Eagles putting the wood to two inferior NFC teams in the playoffs has most likely made some people forget that the NFC was the JV of the NFL this year. Pats roll.

I voted for the Hurricane. Most of my friends are Eagle fans, which has always made them one of my least liked teams. As for the Pats, I don't dislike them, but I am bitter. Therefore, I don't want either team to win. Knowing that isn't a real possibility, I am rooting for the Eagles. I am surprised that is my feeling, but it just is. My Grandfather is 82 and a life-time Eagle fan, and he is the reason that I will pull for the Eagles. Although, this Super Bowl still makes me :D