[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Madden

Duchess Jack

Why are we talking about John Madden dying? I for one do not know how i am going to live without having John Madden hogging the mic on Monday nights.

What will we do without his remarks about the most obvious things? I might have to start actually playing attention to what color the players skin is now without John Madden exclaiming to the world what it is.

Or how he can magically switch from NFL broadcaster to a Doctor like that. Mkaing sure everyone knows exactelly what happend when the player went down and exactelly what bones are broken. Sure he is wrong about 89% of the time but he gives it his all.

The only thing better would be having Stuart Scott doing a Tony Bruno show knock-off and yelling "BOOYAH".  :D

673669[/snapback]

If they got rid of the training camp drills and let you throw the ball at Stuart Scott's eye, I'm all in favor...

This thread just got me to thinking about something. Since EA puts out the Madden series and was in direct competition with Sega and the ESPN football game, wouldn't that be sort of a conflict of interest since Madden works for ABC, and ESPN is owned by the Disney bunch as well.

This thread just got me to thinking about something.  Since EA puts out the Madden series and was in direct competition with Sega and the ESPN football game, wouldn't that be sort of a conflict of interest since Madden works for ABC, and ESPN is owned by the Disney bunch as well.

674619[/snapback]

Maybe in next year's version of Madden they could have the MNF games be on ABC with Madden as the commentator and have the ESPN crew cover the Sunday games.

Nothing will ever come close to Tecmo Bowl.  The best game ever!!!

678353[/snapback]

I was a Tecmo fan myself.. I bought the Madden 2004 (cheap basturd that I am)..

Tecmo--run 15 seasons on autorun than have some badass players WOOOHOOOO..