[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cpep Sounds Off

Guest Sores

Like I've said before and got destroyed for it.  I would still rather have Hines Ward than Randy Moss.

692076[/snapback]

Why not get someone who helps you win championships? I'd rather have Deion Branch than Hines Ward..............

I would to because you are not going to get the headaches that come with Moss and u know Ward won;t be taking plays off when he feels like it.

692083[/snapback]

LMAO, now you are a fair weather SC fan. Man you will stoop to any level.

Attn Huddle, this is the biggest pile of crap here. If you thought UT was bad, this guy makes him look like a Saint. Word of advice, dont let this former banned Football Girl into any of your leagues. Trust me, you will regret it, until you bounce him out on his ass.

LMAO,  now you are a fair weather SC fan.  Man you will stoop to any level. 

Attn Huddle, this is the biggest pile of crap here.  If you thought UT was bad, this guy makes him look like a Saint.  Word of advice, dont let this former banned Football Girl into any of your leagues.  Trust me, you will regret it, until you bounce him out on his ass.

692136[/snapback]

Nope, alwasy have and always will be a SC fan, I thought you knew that! What was the score 55 to ? Who cares, the sorry sooners got beat down anyway.

Nope, alwasy have and always will be a SC fan, I thought you knew that! What was the score 55 to ? Who cares, the sorry sooners got beat down anyway.

692148[/snapback]

LMAO, Im sure a yankee from NJ has always been a lifelong Sc fan. LMMFAO.

If memory serves me correct and Im confident it does, you used to be a Ohio St fan, and Miami before that, and was it Fla St or Ou the rear before that.

LMAO,  Im sure a yankee from NJ has always been a lifelong Sc fan.  LMMFAO. 

If memory serves me correct and Im confident it does, you used to be a Ohio St fan, and Miami before that, and was it Fla St or Ou the rear before that.

692166[/snapback]

Never was a yankees , ohio st, miami or any other team listed.

Never was a yankees , ohio st, miami or any other team listed.

692262[/snapback]

If you live in NJ your a d@mn yankee, and honesty has eluded you from birth. Why dont you go back to Fooball Girls. Oh yeah thats right they banned yo over there for being a tool, and you get laughed at every time you post. Later Loser...

If you live in NJ your a d@mn yankee, and honesty has eluded you from birth.  Why dont you go back to Fooball Girls.  Oh yeah thats right they banned yo over there for being a tool, and you get laughed at every time you post.  Later Loser...

692352[/snapback]

I have no interest in the football guys website, never did really. The people there don't know much of anything, kind of like you.

To me your the tool since I beat all of you down in DW II so bad you had to kick me out :D

I don't know why you can't just admit you had no chance of competing aginst my team that your only option was to find a way to get me out of the league.

I have no interest in the football guys website, never did really. The people there don't know much of anything, kind of like you.

To me your the tool since I beat all of you down in DW II so bad you had to kick me out  :D

I don't know why you can't just admit you had no chance of competing aginst my team that your only option was to find a way to get me out of the league.

692378[/snapback]

Your kiddin right. You didnt play me this yr, you were definately in the inferior Football Girls conference and were destroyed in the playoffs by a huddler. If you were in my division you wouldnt have even made the playoffs and finished well behind me. You got run out of the league by every huddler in that league. If you like I can have each one of them call you out as a tool for the rest of the huddle to see. Actually you aint worth pissin on. Later days loser......

I'm in DWII and some of the things that whotz did there were way beyond what I've ever seen before.

I've never heard as many threats as whotz threw out.

I've never seen anybody sign into a dynasty league to take a one year shot at the money.

I've never seen anybody go into their league site and delete their entire dynasty roster just to be the world's biggest a**hole.

-DD21

Edited by digitaldan21

I'm in DWII and some of the things that whotz did that were way beyond what I've ever seen before.

I've never heard as many threats as whotz threw out.

I've never seen anybody sign into a dynasty league to take a one year shot at the money.

I've never seen anybody go into their league site and delete their entire dynasty roster just to be the world's biggest a**hole.

-DD21

692441[/snapback]

Well as most people here know, when you deal with good ol Sgt. Ryan he makes people stoop to levels never seen before.

And what is even better is that you people in DWII believe what he says because you all toss his salad.

If you even knew the stuff that went on behind the scenes you wouldn't be popping off.

That is just plain dumb!!!!  :D

You actually believe that Branch is better than Ward??? :D

694047[/snapback]

Read into it. It's sarcasm for the people who think Hines Ward is better to have than Randy Moss. For all that team player talk about Ward it sure didn't help the Steelers vs the Patriots now did it.

Now Deion Branch on the other hand had an impressive Super Bowl now didn't he.............

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=viki...v=tsn&type=lgns

Here's a rewrite of the Randy Ratio: If the number of games Randy Moss plays in a Vikings uniform next season equals zero, that will be roughly proportional to the team's chances of making the playoffs.

Owner Red McCombs has the team up for sale. Moss and coach Mike Tice see more jaw to jaw than eye to eye. Moss still has four years left on his eight-year, $72 million deal, which has an $11.25 million payoff awaiting him in 2008. Despite all that, Minnesota needs Moss to be a winning team.

Football is a team game, but at this point, no one will confuse the inconsistent Vikings with the Patriots. Moss, however, gives Minnesota one of the rare individuals who changes games because of his unmatched athletic talents.

That means putting up with rants and antics on the sideline and beyond the end zone is a small price to pay for what he can do on the rest of the field. He consistently takes away two defenders, and all it takes is one coverage lapse for him to snag a fade near the goal line or make a backbreaking big play off a deep ball.

The best example of that was in the Vikings' playoff victory over the NFC North rival Packers, a team that swept them during the regular season and has been perpetually looking for a cornerback to stop Moss. On a bad ankle, Moss set the tone early with his first touchdown catch and provided the fourth quarter exclamation point with his second.

If the Vikings unwisely trade Moss, here is how he would help the most promising suitors for his services.

Jets. Moss once had a good on-field rapport with Chad Pennington, his quarterback for two years at Marshall. With Randy teaming up with another speedy Moss, Santana, offensive coordinator Mike Heimerdinger, who made good use of the downfield passing game with Tennessee, would have the options to take the team light years ahead of where it got using predecessor Paul Hackett's run-heavy playbook.

Redskins. Moss would be a major upgrade over Rod Gardner, whom coach Joe Gibbs is ready to trade. The matchup problems Moss creates with his big-play ability and explosiveness would also allow running back Clinton Portis to make more big plays and allow Laveranues Coles, who works better as a No. 2 receiver, to become more productive.

Ravens. Moss and coach Brian Billick were part of the Vikings offense that scored the most points in NFL history in 1998. Although they wouldn't come close to scoring 556 points again, Moss would be a big help to offensive coordinator Jim Fassel and third-year quarterback Kyle Boller. Opponents could no longer stack the box against running back Jamal Lewis, and covering the combination of Moss and tight end Todd Heap would be a major dilemma for every safety duo in the league.

Raiders. They're the front-runners. There are rumors that they are offering cornerback Philip Buchanon and a 2005 first-round pick for Moss. If Moss dons Silver and Black, Oakland's transformation to Norv Turner's throw-it-long, pound-it-short attack would be almost complete. Think of it as a flashback to the Raiders of the '80s, with Moss flying down the field like a track star and Kerry Collins unleashing his good deep arm. Acquiring Moss would allow the team to pass on re-signing the current No. 84, Jerry Porter, and spend that money on a solid free-agent running back.

Of these teams, the Jets are the best fit because they have the steadiest quarterback in Pennington and a coach in Herman Edwards who could handle Moss. But no matter who throws to Moss, he still can make any offense in the league significantly better, and that makes him worth the risk.

697166[/snapback]

I agree that the Jets might be the best fit. I think Herm Edwards and Pennington are the best coach combo of those 4 teams. The Raiders have the best QB fit but Norv Turner already has gotten punked by Sapp and doesn't seem to have the personality to be able to harness Moss. Bellick could do it and he would have help from Ray Lewis but I don't know about Kyle Boller. But Randy makes every QB look good so that may not even matter. The Redskins seem the worst fit because they are so unsettled and Gibbs might not want to switch to a downfield passing game when he is trying to develop Portis and the running game.............

The Jets might be a good fit....if Chad's shoulder bounces back. If not, he won't be able to get the ball deep to Moss and his effectiveness will surely suffer.