[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts interested in Surtain...

Czarina

Just read a tidbit at KFFL that says the Colts are interested in Surtain. Nothing more than that, but it makes you go :D

Another tidbit says that KC is talking with Hartwell. I think the earth would stop moving if they actually developed a defense, so there's no way this works out. :D

KC can try whatever they want, but until their DL improves vastly....they won't have anything

728725[/snapback]

I would disagree here. Their linebacking corp was absolutely horrible. They also didn't have any corners that could cover anybody. I think their line could be serviceable.

But didnt KC say they were now out of the Hartwell sweepstakes after geting Bell? They want a DB.

729274[/snapback]

That's what the rumor is around here, but then again, Carl Peterson has been known to blow smoke up all Chiefs fans' asses.

Edited by Chief Dick

I don't see the Colts taking on Surtain's contract. Especially with the disdain that Polian tends to treat CB's with. he's never drafted one above the third round with the Colts, and all the FA's he's brought in have not lived up to their price tag (Jeff Burris, Tyrone Poole, Walt Harris, etc.)