[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wake/WVU

gilthorp

This is what this tournament is all about. Don't get me wrong...I love to see the UW-Milwaukee's and the Bucknell's shock the world, but I love seeing two teams from major conferences go at it and make clutch shot after clutch shot.

Simply awesome. :D

Really fun to watch.  I guess I always end up rooting for the underdog in these early games.  The problem with that is, it can hurt the match-ups I'd like to see at the end.

741998[/snapback]

Yea, screw that, keep rooting fo the underdog. Just don't root against the Washington Huskies! I'm always in a pool of 50+ people and I never come close. Fantasy football is so much easier.

That was a great game.... the tourney seems to always produce a cinderella or two, and that is what i like best about the whole thing. WV is on a roll.... they beat Syracuse and BC in the big east tourney... and should not be taken lightly!

I agree. Probably the best tournament game I have ever seen! :D

The ebb and flow of the game was incredible. Tight throughout, clutch shooting and rebounding, good coaching, maximum effort by both teams...this game had it all!!!! :D

I missed the game, but Wake's season really went south with Paul's punch to the groin on Julius Hodge. Wake gets bounced in the 1st round of the ACC tourney, loses its #1 seed and then fails to make the sweet 16 with a very talented team.

That's the breaks I guess.

This is what this tournament is all about. Don't get me wrong...I love to see the UW-Milwaukee's and the Bucknell's shock the world, but I love seeing two teams from major conferences go at it and make clutch shot after clutch shot.

Simply awesome.  :D

741972[/snapback]

That really was an awesome game.

There have been some incredible games - this one included.

Illinois and UNC are clearly the two best teams playing right now. Louisville is hot and might surprise Washington. I would not be surprised to see them get into the Final Four with the road they have ahead; UW is beatable and then they'd have to get by either Texas Tech or the upstart West Virginians. UNC also has a pretty easy road, although NC State's Julius Hodge is doing his best Danny Manning / Carmelo Anthony impersonation in carrying a team of role players on his back. NC St. might put up a fight, but UNC is too big, too deep.

Illinois should pound UW-Milwaukee, and then will have a real test against Oklahoma State.

UNC will drop the dark horse Villanova and should dispense of NC State or Wisconsin.

If Kentucky's guards can remain steady against Duke, they might sneak past the shallow-benched Blue Devils. Real toss-up in the Austin bracket.

I think Louisville spanks Washington and gets to the Final Four... but Illinois will be too much for Pitino & Company.

UNC will beat either Duke or Kentucky to bring us to an Illinois-UNC Championship. Go ORANGE KRUSH!