[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Defensive Player in 2005 Draft

H8tank

This guy has all the intangibles and will kick major butt in the NFL.

Robert McCune

McCune wasn’t offered a Division I-A scholarship when he graduated from LeFlore High School in Mobile, Ala.

So McCune joined the Army in 1997 and quickly started moving. During the next three years, he lived in Fort Lee, Va.; Fort Stewart, Ga.; Fort Hood, Texas; Fort Knox, Ky.; and Fort Irwin, Calif. The arduous training regimen included 4-mile runs, pushups and situps.

“My plan was to go into the military, grow up and walk on at some Division I school,” he said.

McCune finished his active duty in 2000. When he returned home, he pursued his football dream despite a five-year commitment to the National Guard. Some coaches were wary, knowing he might miss practices.

But he persuaded John L. Smith, then coach of Louisville, to let him play and used the G.I. Bill to pay for his first semester. By the second semester, he had earned a scholarship.

This guy is the most cut I have seen in a long time, Terrel Owens has to bring this guy water.

Please jacksonville, draft this stud!

Wow.... I didnt even know that H8 followed football!

765218[/snapback]

:D Yeah, he does.

We'll see if this guy turns out to be the best defensive player in the draft. I have my doubts.

This guy has all the intangibles and will kick major butt in the NFL.

Robert McCune

This guy is the most cut I have seen in a long time, Terrel Owens has to bring this guy water.

Please jacksonville, draft this stud!

765205[/snapback]

Louisville had a ridiculously good set of LBs. This guy is fast and has a nose for the ball. He'll be a steal.

Wow.... I didnt even know that H8 followed football!

I can understand why a n00b FNG 7000+ member would think that..., the main forum can get quite repetitive after several years, some leave, some just harass people in the tailgate. :D

McCune has a 4.5 40 and did 34reps @ 225 at the combine.

He may end up in NE, regardless, he'll be a treasure.

Well he is a member of The Huddle, you momotard. :D

765343[/snapback]

Wow... fer all the kidding around that goes on here at the Huddle, I would have thought some would have taken that as toungue in cheek, as it was intended.... lighten up guys.

Doggy,.... wrong quote... but 'ol H8 aint too fond of the 'ol rover.... lol!

I am fond of no one, cept skins, his jr.college photo opt is pasted on my ceiling above the love master. But ok, beyond that. To call someone out on a football post, as being a non football afficianado, on a football site, then trying lamely to cover your gaff with a pity post... well, let's just say you're an FNG n00B and I will give you slack to prove otherwise. Your first attempts appear to give credit to the 'dumbarse' monicker you have adopted. I acknowledge you are possibly unaware of this, and for you I feel sorry.

The only thing that gives me pass on your fate, is you are apparently in the later stages of your life, and like the pope, I wish no harm on the elderly.

So to you old man, I cheer, to us, bring beer! To you, r.i.p.