[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where did all the RB's go?

seminoles

I was just about to post a thread asking the same thing. This is amazing to me. Buffalo must be asking the world for Henry is all I can think.

Now the Cards took Arrington and the Eagles took Ryan Moats. Why would the biggest Henry suitors trade for him now???

Tom Donahoe might have to file for a restraining order from Travis Henry. Travis has to be one pissed off man.

I was just about to post a thread asking the same thing. This is amazing to me. Buffalo must be asking the world for Henry is all I can think.

Now the Cards took Arrington and the Eagles took Ryan Moats. Why would the biggest Henry suitors trade for him now???

Tom Donahoe might have to file for a restraining order from Travis Henry. Travis has to be one pissed off man.

791412[/snapback]

There still many temas that could take him....uh....hmmm....burp......i dont know?

edit to add: could the 49ers offer something to him ya think? I dont know how much Nolan likes Barlow?

Edited by seminoles

Latest rumor is to philly for a 3rd rounder tomorrow.

I think Buffalo should just get what they can for him while they still can.

I thought for sure arizona was gonna deal for him after drafting a CB in the 1st.

Funny this is, after Cadillac went 5th, not another RB was

drafted until Arizona drafted JJ Arrington 44th overall.

Edited by Piranha

There still many temas that could take him....uh....hmmm....burp......i dont know?

edit to add: could the 49ers offer something to him ya think? I dont know how much Nolan likes Barlow?

791413[/snapback]

Niners paid Barlow a $6 Million roster bonus this spring. He's the starter.

Latest rumor is to philly for a 3rd rounder tomorrow.

I think Buffalo should just get what they can for him while they still can.

I thought for sure arizona was gonna deal for him after drafting a CB in the 1st.

Funny this is, after Cadillac went 5th, not another RB was

drafted until Arizona drafted JJ Arrington 44th overall.

791444[/snapback]

That is unlikely, since the third round was conducted today. No way does Buffalo take multiple 4th and 5th rounders for him now. Looks like he's either going to sit this year out, or be a back up in Buffalo.

Looks like Miami still needs a RB. I hope they don't go into the season with Morris and Minor again. As a Henry owner, this looks like the best case scenario...

791600[/snapback]

Miami drafted Ronnie Brown with the secoond pick in the draft.

That is unlikely, since the third round was conducted today. No way does Buffalo take multiple 4th and 5th rounders for him now. Looks like he's either going to sit this year out, or be a back up in Buffalo.

791564[/snapback]

Right, sorry... 4th rounder.

I think the Bills will still deal him for a 3rd rounder next season,after they hold out for a 2nd rounder for awhile. They want to get something for him and I don't see any way he'll show up for training camp or the season with them. If he does he'll have his personal Dr with him to explain his mysterious 'herniated pride' injury that prevents his participation.