[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings Receiving 2005 Corps

CaP'N GRuNGe

I am no Viqueens fan, but you have to like the changes they made this offseason, particularly on defense.  I know, I know.  Mike Tice is dumb as a bucket of hair, but that team has some talent and I think they will win a very weak NFC Norris division this year..

801986[/snapback]

Okay, he’s not so intelligent, but he got that endearing quality, like Dauber from Coach.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

My name is TimD

I am a complete A-Hole

I don't know anything

thank you

802303[/snapback]

Watch and see my friend watch and see. Anyways why do care what I say on this thread you are a packers fan. And I guess a dork too.

Watch and see my friend watch and see. Anyways why do care what I say on this thread you are a packers fan. And I guess a dork too.

802330[/snapback]

Tim D

Any reason in particular why you are so anti-MN ? Maybe you are a Lions fan or something? I am not going to say that they will definitely win the division, but I do like the off-season focus on defense and am cautiously optimistic for the upcoming year. We're not getting much insight from your posts which are basically just saying "your team sucks because it sucks". And your "mark my words" crap is for the birds, we know if MN wins the division you won't be around the forums too much at that point.

Tim D

Any reason in particular why you are so anti-MN ?  Maybe you are a Lions fan or something?  I am not going to say that they will definitely win the division, but I do like the off-season focus on defense and am cautiously optimistic for the upcoming year.  We're not getting much insight from your posts which are basically just saying "your team sucks because it sucks".  And your "mark my words" crap is for the birds, we know if MN wins the division you won't be around the forums too much at that point.

802332[/snapback]

You better change that avatar cause he can't help you now.

You better change that avatar cause he can't help you now.

802334[/snapback]

I am a huge Vikings fan and am a huge Randy Moss fan (yes, even while he is a Raider), so why the F should I change it? We are all dying of laughter because you have Martin Grammatica as your avatar, a kicker, wow....so funny. Haha. (hope you are picking up the sarcasm, cause that really isn't funny).

I am a huge Vikings fan and am a huge Randy Moss fan (yes, even while he is a Raider), so why the F should I change it?  We are all dying of laughter because you have Martin Grammatica as your avatar, a kicker, wow....so funny.  Haha.  (hope you are picking up the sarcasm, cause that really isn't funny).

802718[/snapback]

Yes but the difference between my avatar and your avatar is my team can win without the guy in the picture your team cannot. Example, did you notice how the vikings running game disappeared when Moss got hurt last year and how the vikings couldn't win a game during that stretch. I think you do. NfL teams are not scared of their offense anymore. Without Moss this team is Dog Sh*t.

Yes but the difference between my avatar and your avatar is my team can win without the guy in the picture your team cannot. Example, did you notice how the vikings running game disappeared when Moss got hurt last year and how the vikings couldn't win a game during that stretch. I think you do. NfL teams are not scared of their offense anymore. Without Moss this team is Dog Sh*t.

802997[/snapback]

Don't you have some coloring pages you should be doing for homework?

Don't you have some coloring pages you should be doing for homework?

803032[/snapback]

is that it my man? Can you prove me wrong? I guess not. It hurts doesn't it

Edited by TimD

is that it my man? Can you prove me wrong? I guess not. It hurts doesn't it

803041[/snapback]

I don't have the desire or interest to look things up to prove you wrong. I am not a vikings fan or even a fan of an NFC team. I am suggesting that you grow up. This is a pretty cool place - but every once in a while little punk asses come in and make it crappier for everyone. How about you do everyone a favor and try to add a little.

Edited by Duchess Jack

I don't have the desire or interest to look things up to prove you wrong.  I am not a vikings fan or even a fan of an NFC team.  I am suggesting that you grow up.  This is a pretty cool place - but every once in a while little punk asses come in and make it crappier for everyone.  How about you do everyone a favor and try to add a little.

803048[/snapback]

I did and I guess the truth hurts.

Yeah, the truth hurts...

man those vikings have done NOTHING this offseason to improve their team...

seriously TimD, go away until you are old enough to be here...

803060[/snapback]

Yes the vikings have improved their D but they have yet to play together as a group. They lost moss on O and no one can replace him. So your O took a big hit and the D has yet to prove itself. Sounds like wishful thinking to me. I was just kidding about the the dog sh*t thing. I do think the O will miss Moss a lot. He helps the running game so much with his deep threat ability. The thing is they could have held on to Moss and still upgraded the defense the way they did. They had so much cap room coming into this offseason.

Yes the vikings have improved their D but they have yet to play together as a group. They lost moss on O and no one can replace him. So your O took a big hit and the D has yet to prove itself. Sounds like wishful thinking to me. I was just kidding about the the dog sh*t thing. I do think the O will miss Moss a lot. He helps the running game so much with his deep threat ability. The thing is they could have held on to Moss and still upgraded the defense the way they did. They had so much cap room coming into this offseason.

803111[/snapback]

I take it you are a TB fan Tim D? I don't care enough to look up past posts to confirm this. Yeah, last season worked out great for you guys. Keep your chin up.

803111[/snapback]

This is the part that amazes me. Why didn't you post like this in the first place? Instead, you come here as a newbie and start spewing manure and pissing everybody off. Doesn't it make more sense to argue and discuss like a civilized human being?

I take it you are a TB fan Tim D?  I don't care enough to look up past posts to confirm this.  Yeah, last season worked out great for you guys.  Keep your chin up.

803115[/snapback]

That has nothing to do with your vikings does it. Is what I just wrote about the vikings not the blatant truth. give me a break brother. We got a superbowl don't we.