[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB-Fason

kcmast

What's the deal with this guy? The Viking draft him in the 4th and KFAN on my drive to work this morning makes it sound like he's the man. I can usually detect sarcasm, and it didn't seem like that was the case.

He's more in the mold of Moe Williams and will likely take over for him at some point, being their "situational" back.

793223[/snapback]

This is the info I heard as well. Solid blocker - 3rd down back. Moe is in the last year of his contract and is getting long in tooth. Real doubts about him being back next year.

This kid is solid.  He did real well in the SEC.  However, I have NO idea why Minn would draft him.  Makes no sense.

793224[/snapback]

MB is in a contract year (i think). Moe is getting old. Mewelde seems to be pegged as a 3rd down type only. SOD is one positive test away from being done and apparently in the coach's doghouse with his attitude. When the 4th best RB (at least according to most of the "experts") is staring at you in the 4th round, you roll the dice i guess. At least they didn't take Clarett!

MB and SOD are in their last contract years. MM has two years left? They dont have a lot of long-term stability at RB. I think they will give the job to MB this year and re-sign him if he performs. I think they are down on SOD and he is almost done ... maybe by trade. Or maybe it is MB on the way out and they give SOD another chance. That is what makes Minny so frustrating ...