[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Total Access

Brentastic

Years ago, when he was on ESPN, I thought I liked the guy. However, watching him fumble and bumble his way through interviews and any sort of live interaction with people, I cannot stand this guy. He has the Favreauesque schtick goin' that's just totally overused and not a good compliment to anchoring an hour long television show. Anyways, anyone else care to comment on this guy?

Years ago, when he was on ESPN, I thought I liked the guy.  However, watching him fumble and bumble his way through interviews and any sort of live interaction with people, I cannot stand this guy.  He has the Favreauesque schtick goin' that's just totally overused and not a good compliment to anchoring an hour long television show.  Anyways, anyone else care to comment on this guy?

809336[/snapback]

Yeah, eat me. :D

I think he is trying to keep it light and not so robotic like some anchors you see. A lot of the interviews are with players and it seems his attitude is more laid back with them. He is more "business like" with coaches. I think he's a decent anchor.

Years ago, when he was on ESPN, I thought I liked the guy.  However, watching him fumble and bumble his way through interviews and any sort of live interaction with people, I cannot stand this guy.  He has the Favreauesque schtick goin' that's just totally overused and not a good compliment to anchoring an hour long television show.  Anyways, anyone else care to comment on this guy?

809336[/snapback]

Wow, I thought I was the only one who wants to vomit when he fumbles and stumbles through any "improvised" live interview. Clearly, the guy can't think quick on his feet and his pure lack of conversation skills are becoming more and more obvious. He says some of the lamest things even when he is talking with the articulate co-hosts.

Its very painful to watch. ESPN scripts everything and they only have to read off the teleprompter as an anchor. Daren Hornton, who fills is on occassion is much better.

Its clear, Eisen is a social misfit who can't think quick enough on his feet in a live setting. You would think these guys could simply talk football as millions of people do each day. The questions they ask the players and coaches on the team cams are juvenile at best.

Eisen needs to go, but I bet he negotiated a long-term guaranteed deal with the NFL to pry him away from ESPN.

The problem is the show itself. Total Access is a sham propaganda show run by the NFL, and he has to sit there and host it. He has to give softball interviews to players and try to act all low key and lighthearted. It's a marathon a$$ kissing show and he's the guy put in charge. Having to react to the dopey things these players say, and have to keep pandering to Warren Sapp and Derrick Strahan (2 reoccuring players) like they're comic geniuses with some deep, well thought our NFL insite is what causes him to stumble all over his words.

Worst show of all time, and they run it like 8 hours a day.

809336[/snapback]

Your the kind of guy that complains about a lot of stuff arn't you?

I gotcha on that one. just admit it.

810432[/snapback]

His quote I believe was from the movie/ "To Kill a Mockingbird".

:doah:

Brent, Duchess J.,

:D  We're between seasons again.  The guy never even understood your quote DJ. :sigh:

810603[/snapback]

Yes scout is the girl in the book. He quoted the book. amazing. I changed it up on him though and made him a scout leader. which he does not like. So please go away.